" Pre Date "

Tee
I came home to my mother cooking like always . Ever since my dad left us , my mom stayed in the kitchen . She'd hoped one day , he would come back and rescue her and me from this place . I walked into the kitchen and seen my momma , cooking .

Tee : momma , I missed you . What yo fine self doin ?
Momma Mika : girl , please . I'm over here cookin since I got a guest coming over ..
Tee : oooo , momma . I see you , you goin put on yo freakum dress ?
Momma Mika : * laughs * girl , shut the hell up but how was school and what nigga got yo ass smiling like that ?
Tee : school was good & his name is Dre and he asked me out on a date tonight but I don't got sh-
Momma Mika : you ain't got what ? Say it so I can slap yo ass .
Tee : I ain't got nothing to wear for the date , mother
Momma Mika : call Meko and ask her . You know she got something yo short ass can wear . Oh and get out my damn kitchen . You smell like school and books .
Tee : momma , how the -- nevermind , I am going to call her . I will be upstairs mother .

I walked up the stairs and just when I was going to call Meko , she called .

Tee : hellooooooo
Meko : hey , so what happened with you and Jorge ?
Tee : nothing we just went to ihop and talked and stuff
Meko : ooh just ihop and talked and stuff , oh yeah you need to stay out of his car and out of his arms .
Tee : why ? I mean he hasn't done anything.
Meko : because he's vibes aren't right , and I honestly don't care if he's Dre friend , he's weird .
Tee : oh my lord , whatever Meko , it's not that serious so , I'm not trying to hear this .
Meko : k
Tee : that easy ? Mhm can I burrow something to wear tonight to go out with Dre please ?
Meko : sure I'll drop it off on my way to Will's , homie hopper .
Tee : fuck you , and I'll be waiting .

After about 30 minutes , Meko pulled up .

Tee : hey bitch , you look good
Meko : hey hoe , and I know . I'm going over Will's house to chill with him .
Tee : okay , well just give me the bag and i will call you later on to tell you how it went
Meko : aight , here * hands tee the bag * love you sister .
Tee : love you too , text me when you get to Will's .

And just like that , she pulled off . I looked in the bag and became happy as hell . My sister knows me so well . I checked the time and it was 4:30 . I still had time before I had to get dressed so I decided to take nap .

I woke up at 6:45 and got up to take a shower in my bathroom . I stayed in for 20 minutes and got out . I lotioned up using Truly Yours from Bath & Body Works . I walked out of the bathroom and into my room , which is across from each other . I put on the things she brought & looked at myself in the mirror . I looked bad as hell . I took a few pictures and posted it on Instagram with the caption " ya girl wish she was me 💕☺️😁 " . My phone started blowing up with likes from my 105K followers . When I got done with my hair , it was 7:59 . I was waiting on Dre and decided to text Meko and see what she was doing .

* text mode *

Sister 💕 : wyd ?
Sister 😍 : nothing , over here with Will . We watching movies and shit , cuddle up .
Sister 💕 : lucky bitch 😒 . Imma text you when I get home tho cause Dre at the door . Thanks for the outfit boopie
Sister 😍 : aight , have fun but not too much fun .

* text mode ends *

I walked downstairs and saw Dre looking fine as hell . He wouldn't stop staring so I said something

Tee : so , ready to go ?
Dre : oh , yeah . You look beautiful by the way .
Tee : * blushes * thanks Dre . Now , let's go before my momma come up in here asking a whole bunch of questions and shit .
Dre : yeah , let's go .

I thought Dre was driving but when I walked outside , I saw an all white Hummer limo and couldn't help smiling . The driver opened my door while Dre got in on the other side , not waiting for the driver to open it . The driver got in the car and started driving .