" loyalty "

William.
I woke up to the sound of my phone going , I answer it without paying attention to the contact name .
Meko : willy get the fuck up ! , I been waiting on you for 15 minutes & we still have to go get my sister before school starts !
Will : alright, damn who the fuck you think you talking to , all that damn yelling , it's to early for that bullshit mekhia .
Meko : whatever , hurry up because if you make us late , we are going to have a problem , now bring your ass on , its hot and I look cute so I don't want to sweat or have to change clothes .
Will : mhmm , what you wearing anyways ? Better not be showing off daddy's prize possession .
Meko : you'll see when you get here , now hurry up baby .
Will : I'm coming .

I slipped on some sweats , a black t shirt and some jays , so I could go pick up her loud mouth ass , she talk hella shit and we argue a lot but I don't want to let her go . I've been through some shit and she's been by my side through it all . I only kept our business on the low because when you in the game as deep as me you have to keep your closets loved ones hidden , I been in the game since 9th grade and my junior year, around the time my father died , I became the king of the south and a few other states . Coming up from my father's connect I didn't have to crawl from the bottom like these nut ass corner boys , I was trained by one of the biggest drug lords I've known my father Tony Carter was well known in the states . Shit when you got the best cocaine connect , you move more weight then the next upcoming muthfucka . I'm 21 and I've had more money run through my hands then any of these famous wanna be's . I work hard to keep what was passed down to me and I don't work with many , loyalty was something I didn't play around with . My mother was some hoe my pops fell in love with , shit I remember the day she left us in the house while my father was gone and she never came back . It was only three of us : me , my little brother Dre , and my older sister Monroe . After my mother left us , I didn't trust anybody and it took a lot for a bitch to earn my trust .

I got into my black on black 2015 Camaro z28 and headed towards my baby house before she call again .
I pulled up and she was looking good as hell .