"Watch"

Meko .
It was going on 12:30 , when I dropped tee off at home . I drove to Williams house , and noticed one of his cars were gon , but I don't care I had my own key , so I let myself in , kicked off my shoes and went upstairs getting a small blanket out of the hall closet, and got the fan from the garage, then I put a sheet over the couch and tied the other side to the fan , making a lil fort , once I was done I laid on the couch getting cozy .

I woke up to someone laying on top of me , and I knew it was William by his smell .
Meko : *mumbles* get yo big ass off me and get out of my fort dickhead .
Willy : *laughs* you childish as hell making forts in my living room . And make me get up .
Meko : oh my goooooooosh , William get off of me damn .
Willy : you still mad ?
Meko : mhmm
Willy : man I wasn't entertaining that bitch , I'm not thinking about her . I didn't even text her back except to curse her ass out . So chill bae
Meko : whatever, you still could've told me , instead of me finding out my damn self.
Willy : *sighs* lord , look how about this whenever anything is going on I'll let you know , as long as you keep yo hands to yourself , mhm yeah word got around about what happened today, that's just putting more fuel to the fire babe and we don't need that right now .
Meko : ugh yeah okay .
William : alright , I love you lil mayweather .
Meko : hush up , I love you too .
I turned over so his head was on my chest and my legs were wrapped around him .
Meko : what time is it ?
Willy : about 3:00 in the morning
Meko : and you just now getting here seriously.
Willy : I had shit to handle , and I want you to start being more careful around here , I got niggas at my head , and I don't need no one coming at you .
Meko : okay , I will .
His phone rang .

Willy : answer that for me .
He said falling asleep. I answered the unknown number, I instantly got heated at who it was .
Tooka : finally you answered, baby that bitch hit me today . You really need to let her go and come back to me .
Meko : bitch didn't I tell you to stop calling his phone .
Tooka : why the fuck are you answering his phone .
Meko : you crazy bitch he's laying right here , why wouldn't I answer it , now don't call his phone anymore.
I hung up , sitting the phone on the floor by the couch.
Meko : William you -
Willy : Ima handle it just chill I'm not trying to hear about that hoe , I'm trying to sleep and cuddle with my baby , is that okay with you ?
He said half sleep . I smirked and leaned down and kissed him . He laid back down and I rubbed my hand over his head .
I knew this shit with tooka wasn't going to stop anytime soon . And that bitch didn't know what she was getting into , she was one phone call away from floating in a river . I texted tee and told her I needed to talk to her tomorrow , and that we should get our nails done and talk about it , she didn't reply because she was probably sleep , I heard Williams light snores and giggled , it's funny how he called me childish for making a fort but he all up under me, in my fort . I fell asleep thinking about how shit would crumble if my brother came into town knowing what was going on .