𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁-𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝓂𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈

𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒

(au!vampire Gene!)

no specific time frame

𖦹🕷️🕸✮

𖦹🕷️🕸✮

y/n's pov

It was a cold october night,I was walking alone in an alley.my thoughts were like a tornado in my head,so i figured a walk to clear my head.

I'm 18 years old,fresh out of high school.thank the gods,I hated that place.didn't really have a lot of friends,was constantly bullied and nobody did a damn thing I'm glad I'm free from that hellhole,also my relationship with my parents has been rough earlier I had gotten into a bad fight with them,one of the worst we've had in months,it sucks because I really try to have a good relationship but we just never see eye to eye,its not the same as it used to be.at this point,I'm thinking about just moving out.but again who would wanna deal with my shit?it feels like I'm completly alone with nowhere to go.

I pulled out a half open pack of cigarettes and a lighter from my bag and started to smoke.I realized my friend lived only a block away and I  should probably stay there for tonight as my parents are probably still pissed at me anyways.
until I felt a weird feeling,almost as if I was being watched.well I was in a alley it could be some creepy bum.but it didn't really feel like that it felt more like a presence of some sort no don't get me wrong I defintely believe in spirits and have had my fair share of experiences with what I thought were them, I just wasn't sure if it was that either.didn't matter what it was I wanted to get the hell out of there.I hastly tried finishing my cigarette,but then again I wanted to see who or rather what is behind me.I built up the courage to find..nothing
I sighed a breath of relief "god y/n scaring yourself over nothing"I scoffed.I finished my cigarette,dropping it onto the floor whilst stepping on it,as I began to continue walking.

while I was walking,I saw a bat fly through the night sky. "hm we don't get much bats around here" I said to myself.I mean then again,it's october thought it was pretty fitting.I continued to walk thinking nothing much of it,until something dropped out of my pocket,when I picked it up to retreve it someone walked up to me.
he was a tall handsome looking man with curly black hair and beautiful brown eyes that shone in the moonlight.
"what are you doing out all alone?"he spoke. reaching his hand out to help me up. "wouldnt you like to know"I said scoffing."you know it's dangerous out here for a girl like you"he said,the way he spoke was cold but almost comforting "I don't even care at this point anymore" trying to walk away.
"you seem lost darling"he said,almost appearing out of nowhere."no sir,I can assure you I know where I'm going,will you do me a favor and leave me alone"I stormed off in agravation.I had to go across the street,as I was walking,I didn't notice a car was about to hit me.in a flash I heard somebody move at the speed of light.they had me on the other side of the street,gripping me in their arms tight.

I was heavily panting,from almost being ran over.the person holding me felt cold,but warm at the same time.when I looked up I saw who it was,that man again.
"d-did you just save me?"I studdered,amazed by the speed and the fact that he actually cared about me and wasn't just some perv who wanted to harm me.
"nothing bad will ever happen to you on my watch"he said.god the more I looked at him the more hotter he got,he was almost magnetic in a way.something about him made me attracted to him.who is he?..what is he?
"who are you sir?" I spoke
"the names Gene" he said coldly "you dont need to know what I am"
don't need to know?what does he mean by that? is he even human? his words lingered in my mind
"well I'm gonna go now,It's getting pretty late but I suppose it was nice meeting you Gene" I awkwardly let out.
"it was a pleasure meeting you too y/n" he said waving,then walking away dissapearing into the night.
how the hell did he know my name??I thought. the more time I spent with him even looking at him just gave more questions about him.
I managed to get to my friends house I was safe inside on her bed,still trying to wrap my head around that strange encounter..with that strange man..Gene...
y/n?...
Y/N!
my friend called out, snapping me out of my daze.
"what the hell is up with you girl?"my friend laughed."bet you saw all the weirdos come out tonight huh?"

"yeah! you won't believe what just happened right now!"

(erm so the ending kinda sucked but this was in my drafts for a while but this was a story that i planned on making its own book if it got ""popular""enough I probably might in the future make a kiss vampire au book based on this story if thats cool with ya'll but as always I hope you all enjoyed and all see you next time!!)
-rey💗