𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?-𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 ✭

𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧

(Been a HUGE Tommy whore lately so heres ya'll treat😋 also Tommy's single here!)

(Heavy smut warning/age gap!reader is 19 Tommy is 63 here /also size and praise kink🙈)

Y/n's POV:
I peeked outside my door,wondering whether I should go downstairs or just stay in my room.yeah I know it's kinda rude to just stay in my room like a recluse when theres company over besides I stay in there like a hermit 24/7 anyway so I decided "screw it" and get the guts to go down there.besides my parents are gonna go out of town for a couple of days, so this is the last bit of time I get to spend with them before their gone.you may be asking "why the hell are you so nervous to go downstairs in your own home?" Well it's because my dads good friend Tommy is in the living room,who I've had a crush on since when I first met him a few years back when I was 16
I know! I know! This is wrong.this is so fucking wrong! He's atleast 4 times my age.hell he's literally my dads best friend,basically forbidden he probably only sees me as a daughter more than a potential lover.
I just can't help it though.recently he's been looking SO fine god it just feels like he gets better with age or something. I was being delusional at that point so I wanted to give off a "cute without even trying and totally not trying to catch his attention" type outfit.I was wearing this gray long sleeve I got for my birthday last week that hugged my body perfectly and some cute red and blue flannel pajama shorts.also I decided to spray some perfume to add a little something and made my way downstairs.

I went down the stairs with a sweet "hii" with a little wave,my mom wasn't home so it was just me,my dad and Tommy. My dad was in the kitchen and Tommy was on the couch in the living room. I passed by my dad as I got a water from the fridge,and sat near Tommy.I was just scrolling through random apps on my phone trying to avoid the gorgous man next to me not to blush and giggle like an idiot. A few minutes later my dad went out the room for a few.I had done everything in my power to keep my face netural even though interally I was screaming my head off.
"Hey sweetheart"Tommy greeted me.
"Hey Mr Thayer!"I said
"How many times do I gotta say this? You can just call me Tommy" he laughed.
I feel like he was watching me it felt like he was just eyeing me down is he checking me out?
"So how have things been going with your boyfriend lately? He asked tearing his eyes away
"Oh..we broke up he was a selfish asshole.." I said  with a sullen tone
"Oh thats a shame" with a sincere tone of voice but the smile on his face said otherwise.
"he wasn't good enough for you anyways hun"
"You think so?."I said it was like he was reading my mind."what you need is a real man"
His words echoed through my head... a real man.. what did he mean by that? was he talking about himself? or teasing me about my taste in guys?
Iike perfect timing my dad came back in the room inviting tommy to go outside with him as well as my mom coming through the front door while on the phone with a small bag of groceries in her hand waving to me and Tommy as she went into the kitchen.