𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺-𝘌𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘳

𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳? 𝘚𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺.𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦.

(I CAN FINALLY PUT A SONG anyways no warnings!enjoy<3)The year is 1980Y/N's:POVI had gotten home from another shift from my job at the local pizza place, and had rushed to my room for the phone

The year is 1980
Y/N's:POV
I had gotten home from another shift from my job at the local pizza place, and had rushed to my room for the phone.
I had plans with one of my friends to go to the roller rink, since tonight was the eve of my 20th birthday. I wouldnt be in town for my actual birthday, because I had planned to spend it with my family who lived around a hour away from me. At first I wasnt really keen on going skating since I'm pretty clumsy,I still have a bit of flashbacks from my cousins birthday party when I was 12 where I had fallen 6 times that day,still remembering how sore I was after.but nonetheless I shouldnt hang onto enbarrasing childhood memories and besides its Ive probably improved since the last time.
Dialing up my friends number where she had answered a few seconds later
"Hey y/n what are you wearing so I know what to wear? Are we going formal or casual?"my best friend Molly had asked.
"Nothing too fancy for me probably just go in whatever"I repiled sighing, going through my closet for something, I still had to shower off the sweat and grease from earlier.
"Casual? on your birthday!?" Molly had exclaimed."everyone knows you have to look your best on your birthday! Besides don't you want guys looking at you?"
"I know Molls but I honestly dont think I'm in the mood for anything flashy"I said looking through my nicer clothes."besides I still need a shower and we're not going til 6"
"Ok miss plain Jane!"Molly joked "I'll be there in a few"we hung up shortly after.
*Time skip*
I got out the shower,did my hair and put on light makeup and got dressed I wore a yellow Rolling Stones T shirt with orange sleeves and some blue bell bottom jeans with my red high top converse shoes by the time I was done,Molly had pulled up outside as I got in the car and we had left.

When we had got there we got our skates on and decided to hit the rink,which I dreaded for a minute but was brave enough to go through with it.
"Cmon y/n I'll hold your hand I'll help you"Molly assured "if I see anyone in this place laugh at you when you fall I'll kick their ass for you!"I laughed at her comment while we went onto the rink.we skated a bit I started to get the hang of it whilst my friend had cheered me on I was having a really good time when all of the sudden a guy walks by us distracting me a bit he wasnt too tall but not too short,wild curly hair,big brown eyes like a puppy dog,he was so dreamy I was transfixed with him in that moment.
"Oh my gosh did you see that guy walk by us?"I cheerfully told Molly.
"Oh yeah,that guy I remember catching a glimpse of him while putting on my skates."Molly replied.
"He's so cute"I said blushing while giggling
"I dare you to go talk with him"Molly giggled.
"WHAT?"I expressed,"I do NOT have the charisma to just walk up to a guy like that!"
"You should though!"Molly begged."just give it a shot"I took a deep breath.and started make my way across the area
"Molly you owe me if something goes wrong!" I whispered enough for her to hear.

Molly had went over to the concession stan to get us some snacks,but just like some sort of bad omen I felt my legs begin to wobble and I fell god it was like middle school all over again! Atleast it was the first time this night? like that makes it any better.I felt people stare and everything.so much for shooting my shot.
"Hey are you ok?"I heard a male voice say,reaching out for my hand.
"Yeah I'm fine lets just say skating is not for me!"I laughed off while holding the mans hand to pick me back up.only to realize that it was the same guy that I had been staring at,I tried to keep my cool not trying to seem awkward.
"I know skating can be a real pain"He had laughed."are you with anybody right now?"
"Yeah my friend Molly she's over there."I said "Hey um don't mind me asking for your name what is it?"
"Oh,Eric!"he had answered with a smile.
"Y/n"I reached out my hand to shake his.
"So y/n do you wanna skate with me?"Eric said.
"I would love that."I smiled,trying to conceal the fact that I was internally squealing.
We both danced and spun around the whole night,he was the one to pick me up when I were to fall,causing him to basically cling on to me.it was so magical,Theres no way I'm letting this man be the one that got away.
When me and Molly had gotten ready to leave, I said my goodbye to him as we exchanged our numbers.
When we had gotten home we had talked on the phone,telling everything about ourselves that we werent able to say because of the blaring music.we set up a date for around the next two days,because of some audition he had.I can't wait til then!

(Uhh hey guys I had this as a draft back in January I think? Before I went on break but hope you guys enjoyed this one I'll make a update chap next<3)