𝔙𝔦𝔵𝔢𝔫-𝔓𝔞𝔲𝔩/𝔊𝔢𝔫𝔢 ✭

★ 𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔤𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱? 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫. ★

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆(Heavy smut/threesome (mmf)/dom Paul and Gene/sub reader/degration/double penatration/spanking/vulgar language/also the reader having a drinking problem/was in a toxic relationship is briefly mentioned)

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆
(Heavy smut/threesome (mmf)/dom Paul and Gene/sub reader/degration/double penatration/spanking/vulgar language/also the reader having a drinking problem/was in a toxic relationship is briefly mentioned)

(This is kinda out of pocket but like a threesome w Paul n Gene🙈😍 also Its based off of KISS exposed yknow that one interview documentary thing from the 80s?😭for sum reason wattpad wont let me put a song but its based on the song vixen by Ayesha Erotica but enjoy horny hoes!)

The year is 1985
animalize era
Y/N's POV:

"Y/n! what the hell are you doing still asleep!? Wake up!
The voice of my coworker and best friend Regina echoed as I slowly woke up,I had a bad hangover from the night before.about a week ago I dumped my now ex boyfriend Derek,I already had a bit of a drinking problem but it had seemed that it was slowly getting worse due to heartbreak or something.
"Oh shit what time is it?"I finally realized that I had slept in
"It's 12:30"Regina replyed, "your supposed to be there in an hour!"
"Fuck! Ok don't worry I'll be ready in like a min or 2"I assured my friend.
I didnt really have time to get ready ready so I quickly threw on a black undershirt some jeans with a belt and put a dark green cardigan to pull it all together,I didnt have time to do my makeup.I gathered my purse and keys, sild on some shoes,and headed out the door with Regina.

My job is working at a television station for their music block,basically I interview famous musicians,think of it as a low budget Mtv.
"Christ y/n you really need to stop drinking"Regina said driving.
"I'm sorry Gina I-"
"I know you're still hurt by Derek, but you had those same problems with him he practically made you like this.."
She was right..Derek did drink a lot when I was with him,so I picked up his habits.we were never really the most healthy couple,when we drank it was worse,like putting water in a grease fire. but he was a cheating and manipulative asshole I should just get over it right?
I felt like crying I fought it but tears already started forming.
"Look y/n I really care about you and I think this is a problem and I want you to stop this ok?"
I wiped off tears."thank you, ok,ok forget that asshole and have a good day"
"Thats the spirit!" Regina cheered."one day at a time."
"Ok now enough with the sappy shit" I laughed off "who am I gonna interview today?"
"Kurt hasnt told me yet,he'll probably tell us when we get there."
When we had arrived,my boss Kurtis was at his desk with a coke bottle and a clipboard.I greeted him as I set my stuff down,"who's gonna tell all today kurt?"
"I was keeping it a suprise since I know you like this band"Kurtis said,leaning in his chair. "You wanted the best..and you got the best!"
My face lit up "you didn't!"
"Only the hottest band in the world..KISS!"
I was so exited for this kiss was one of my favorite bands but there was a catch Kurt had said that the interview wasnt gonna be here and he gave me a address and sent me, Regina, and a small camera crew off.