💜❤️Farewell to KISS💙💚

Today is the last show of KISS' farewell tour and I have alot of things to say so i'll tell the story of how I got into them...
My first "exposure" I guess you can say is this time when I was 7 I remember my dad showing me a picture of them and I was kinda scared of how they look, *suprise suprise*but I did think they looked cool at the same time. I didnt come back to them til years later when I was 12,I had heard detroit rock city for the first time and I thought the song was good,when I found out it was kiss I was actually shocked because ya'know I lowkey thought they were heavier.anyway again I didnt really get into them until a year later I was really into classic rock at the time like the beatles,the rolling stones etc and I thought about kiss again so I thought why not and listened to more songs by them like I was made for lovin you,love gun,and sure know something (which literally to this day is my fav kiss song) I just had became so fixated on them watching like the old videos and interviews of them and even started collecting merchendise of them.
When I was 14 I was a full blown kiss fan, and I had became a bigger fan when I saw them for the first time that year.they were now my favorite band,they had became a comfort to me and it has been like that ever since.
Now I'm 16 and I'm so proud to be a member of the kiss army I've seen them 3 times now and it feels like they just keep getting better and better with age.and I wish them ever so well on the last show.🖤🖤

Have you guys ever seen kiss? Or are ya'll seeing them at msg tonight?