𝘎𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱-𝘗𝘢𝘶𝘭 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺✮

𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴

(Smut+strong language\au!Paul)
No specific time frame!
☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 𖤓

(Smut+strong language\au!Paul)No specific time frame!☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓

☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓

Readers POV:
My chest heaved up and down as I pulled my hand from my pajama bottoms,my clit throbbing.
"I need a fucking man or something"I spoke to the universe
A knock sounded at my door,I shouted WAIT! They ignored as the door swung open revealing my sister.
"What the hell are you doing up at 1 am dude?"my sister asked
"Um..I-I couldnt sleep..." lying through my teeth.my sister didnt buy it though. "We're you?..."
I sighed."yes I was. She was my sister we told eachother everything so lying was basically useless.
"You little horndog"she said punching my shoulder."so...whos the guy you we're thinking about?"
Well for the past maybe 10 or so nights I've been having very vivid dreams about some guy.what I know from my dreams,his name is Paul."I said "he looks goregous something out of greek mythology,he has thick curly hair that perfectly frames his face and don't even get me started on his body thats perfectly muscular and fit the type of body every women want and every guy envies"I fixated
"Mhmm"my sister said giggling.
"His personality too his voice thats so soft but yet so masculine.he's playful but classy and so loyal"I continued.

He's so mesmerizing but he's not real

Every single time I get even close to fucking him I either wake up or it fades to another dream that i end up forgetting about in the morning.

I quickly explain to my sister everything that I've been seeing.she tells me she's also had dreams similar,but with a guy named Eric. She said that she read somewhere that those dreams always result to either sex with the person or death I'm hoping its sex I'd kill to have someone like that please me.

She finally leaves my room though as I turn on my fairy lights,lay on my side and drift off to sleep.
I awaken with someone spooning me on my side,playing with my hair.
"Baby is that you?"I call out.
"Yes my angel?do you want me off you?"He spoke. "No baby I missed you." Running my hands through his curls. "I know you've been touching yourself without me am I boring you?" Paul stood up "no,no,no, you're not boring me"he climbs on top of me,I can feel how hard he's getting."you know how it makes me feel that you're rubbing that pretty little clit of yours without me?"he said sternly. "What? No baby I was just-"I stuttered. "Just what?"he said seductively while tugging on the waistband of my bottoms,I didn't get a chance to respond as I whimpered when he pulled them down along with my underwear,his soft but rough rands grazing my vagina.
I was embarassed,but this happens all the time.he would get me all worked up but leave when I craved more.then i'll have to rub one out to get the release I was yearning for.this was an ongoing cycle for 10 agonizing days.
"Does this turn you on?" I suddenly heard his voice as it sent shockwaves down my body not realized I had zoned out.
I only let out a 'mhm'while watching him slowly rub my clit with his middle and index fingers.
I yelped at the sensitivity,he reluctantly giggled as he started to go faster.a heavy breath left my chest."can you fucking stop teasing me Paul!"I said in desperation."I've been waiting for you all day and this is how you're treating me?"

The devious smirk on his face fell..shit

"Wrong fucking move y/n!"his body was coming closer and closer to mine."I can take this all away at any given moment,so keep on being a brat and you won't get what you want!" He said with dominance.I just nodded I didn't wanna lose him again my body was yearning,desprate for his touch.he then leaned down and spread my legs,my heart nearly stopped as he started to drag his tounge up and down my open pussy and a long breath drew into me as he inserted his tounge inside my entrence.he continued this motion for a minute.I got tired of it,I was pratically riding on his face while grabbing his curly dark locks.my eyebrows knitted together moaning loudly.suddenly he pushes my hands off of his hair."be patient my love.." he let out. "Such a needy girl isnt she?" I kept moaning,this encouraged him to speed up the process.then I felt it that feeling that I've wanted ever since he came into my dreams,it all feels so real...and so vivid.. I could be humping a pillow in my sleep right now but that doesnt matter. "fuck! Paul! I'm gonna cum!"I pinched my nipples through the thin shirt I had on as one of Pauls hands were gripping my right thigh.the closer and closer I get,the more I start to lose hope in every dream when one of us is closeit all just fades away like he was never there in the first place.sighing,I let it go out of instinct.my body tenses up and my legs shake.

My soul seems to leave my body
But it's still going,I still feel everything,I feel him kiss my cheek "I'm still here princess" his voice lingers.I open my eyes,I see his smile,his figure glowing with the lights,illuminating.. without a word we instantly started making out,feeling our tounges slip into eachothers mouths.I regained my strengh,I wanna feel him now,he was on top of me at this point.I can feel his erection poking through the leather pants he had on. "Don't waste anytime darling.."He said pulling his pants off while still kissing me.lining himself up with my entrence before roughly sticking himself in.I gasped at the size of him stretching me out in the best way possible,it's like he was made for me or something.
"God you're so f-fucking t-tight!"Paul moaned,while one hand grabbed my leg while the other was lyfting up my shirt,I couldnt even respond all I could do was helplessly whimper and mumble.clawing at the sheets under me.it was all just too much the way his cock pounded into me like no tomorrow,the way he toyed with my breasts and nipples,the way his moans sound,I couldn't take it I was definitely gonna cum soon.
"You're so perfect baby!s-such a good g-girl!"Paul whimpered. I felt that all too familar feeling in the pit of my stomach.Paul continued to thrust hard and deep inside me."I c-can't wait to fill you up!" Paul said,as he latches his teeth to my nipple .Just the thought of him filling me to the brim with his cum was enough to send me over the edge."oh Paul fuckk.."I screamed and exploded liquids all onto him as I shuddered.Paul moans loudly aswell feeling his cock throb inside while shooting his seed into me.

"Paul b-baby?"I managed to meekly let out. "W-what are y-you?"
"Y/n I know when you're horny.all you have to do is say the word."
"But why did you leave me?"
"I never disapeared because I wasn't real,I disapeared because you never called for me.goodnight now princess.."

A purple mix of glitter and smoke apperered in thin air with the snap of Paul fingers,

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚