A Witch?!

I walked through the shed and looked around. There was some weird stuff in here. But I just really wanted my book. I peeked my head through the curtains and saw a lady. She took the owl and made it into wood!

I saw her grab things from the bag the owl was carrying. She grabed a couple things then she grabed my book and was about to burn it! I gasped then went out there and snatched it.
"Sorry! This is mine! Thanks bye!" I said trying to run away but suddenly the door dissapeared so i went under the curtain.

I ran a bit then gasped loudly. I couldn't believe my eyes! I wasn't home by the looks of it. But im 80% sure this is a dream. I kept looking at everything with the book in my hands. I put it in my bag then i saw a fairy.

"Oh hello little fairy! Are you here to tell me this is all just a dream?-" I said as it stared at me.
"GIVE ME YOUR SKIN!" I shrieked then i hit the fairy and it fell down to the ground. "Where am i? Am-. Am i in the bad place...?"

"You wish." I heard someone say behind me as they put their arm on my shoulder. It was the lady. She took me and sat me down infront of her.
"Im so sorry! I just wanted my book! If your gonna eat my skin just do it quick!.."

"Eat you? Why would i eat..A potential customer!" she said a bit excited. "Huh?-" i said as she showed me a bunch of things. They were all everyday objects but she gave them weird names. I laughed a bit as she showed me "The shadow box" i grabbed some batteries and took the Tv.

"Thats not all it can do!" i said putting in the batteries and turning it on. As soon as it turned on it stared making lots of noise. People started surrounding us and they were offering the lady snails? I guess it was money.

She smiled and took the money then looked at me. "What did you say your name was kid?"
"Y/n!" i said smiling slightly. "Y/n L/n!"
"Well Y/n you've got some skill..For a human!" I was a little confused when she said that.

"Thats a weird thing for another human to say!-." I said and then she smiled fully. "Oh dear human. Im not like you!"
She removed the thing covering her ears and i gasped. Her ears are so pointy! She isn't human!

"Who are you?!" i said trying not to sound rude but it probably did.
"I am Eda The Owl Lady! I am a witch! A feared, respected, and-"
"Busted!" I looked away from the lady and i saw what looked like some sort of guard? But did she say witch?!

"Eda The Owl Lady! Being arrested for misuse of magic and demonic misdemeanors!" The guard said.
"Woah witch criminal.." i said quietly but the guard still heard me. He lifted me up by my hood and stared at me.

"Your coming as well! For fraternizing with a criminal!" i gasped a bit then crossed my arms as i was lifted up from the ground. "Hey thats not fair!" i said still above the ground.

"Alright, alright you got me. Just let me get my stuff.." The lady said and as soon as she grabbed her staff she hit the guard making him put me down. She picked up all her stuff using magic! She is a witch!

"Whoops can't forget this!" i heard her say. She started running and looked back at me. I started running too and i caught up to her. "If i die here my mom is going to kill me!" i said panting a bit.
"Ah don't worry! I won't let them hurt you. A human like you is much more valuable alive then dead!" She said smiling.

"Now hold on!" She said taking my hand and then the staff was lifting us up the ground. We flew off and i held onto the bag with tears in my eyes. I heard the guard yell but i didn't exactly hear what he said.

"You can open your eyes now human!" she said. And i did. I opened my eyes and saw we were flying through the sky. I still thought this was a dream but ive never dreamt about worlds like this. It was always places with magic flowing everywhere, and everyone was nice!

I looked around and saw a griffin! I smiled and my eyes widened. Then it opened its mouth and spat out spiders! "I knew it!" i said excitedly. "Yup. Griffin's, vampire's, giraffe's.."
"giraffe's?" i say confused.
"Yeah we banned those guys. Bunch of freaks." she said as we landed.

My eyes widened as i stared at what looked like a house. It was big! It looked old though but it looked so cool!
"What is this place?! I mean your a witch and you have magic!"
"This is The Boiling Isle!" She said as we walked to the door.

"Are you not worried about that guard finding you?" i said looking around.
"Nah. My house has a state-of-the-art- security system!" She says smiling.
We walk up to the door and i see a weird bird thing.

"Hoot hoot! Password please!" says the creature. The lady pokes its eyes which made me laugh a bit. "We don't have time for this hooty. Let us in." she said.
"Fine. You never let me have any fun. Ow! Hoot!" it opens up its mouth and we go through. Then once we're through it closes.

"Welcome to The owl House!"

Words: 965

Hope you enjoy! Ill update tomorrow or after that!