Quest!

I squealed with excitement! "A magical wizard!" i said as king rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. The wizard steps closer to me and king.
"I was in my oscillarium, reading the stars. And who might you be, with eyes full of curiosity?" He said.

Before i get to answer the wizard's eyes widened. "Young lady, dareth I say, I sense something unique about you. Please, won't you join me for tea?" I gasped. I was even more excited! "Okay!" i said nodding. King grabbed onto my leg. "Lets scram!" he said climbing up to my shoulder. "Wizards are just old people with glitter in their pockets!"

Me and him both looked at the wizzard.
He reached into his pocket and dropped a handful of glitter on the ground. "I don't trust him." king said. "But look the stars in his robe are sparkling! And there's a baby fox in his beard!" i said as the baby fox giggled.

"Plus i see scones on that table!" I said smiling. "Where?!" king said running off to get them. "We would love to join you for tea!" i sat down in the chair infront of the wizard as king munched on the scones.

I looked around even more. I noticed things i didn't before. There were many bottles and potions layed around. "Do you sell potions, sir wizard?" i asked.
"Please, call me Adegast. Ma'am, yes, I run a small business." He said.

King held up an empty plate. He finished all of the scones!-. "You should run a small business of more scones into my mouth!" He said while laughing. I laughed as well and smiled. 

"Why are you here again young lady?" The wizard said. "Im delivering packages for miss Eda!" i said happily. It wasn't going so well but this sorta made up for it! "I'm surprised to see you here. It was my understanding that Eda delivered the packages herself." He said.

"Well im sorta kinda her apprentice!" i said. Maybe i shouldn't have said that to a wizzard i just met but hey no going back. "Oh! And how are you findinf the experience so far?" He asked. I maintained my smile for a couple seconds before sighing.

"If im being honest mister Adegast, when I decided to stay in this magical world, I thought I was meant for something special. But Eda just thinks im made for chores.." I put the tea cup down and frowned.

The wizard got up and stood over me. "Well. I have a Quest-" he said before i cut him off. "A quest?!" i said springing up out of the chair and smiling. "You didn't let me finish. I have a question." I frowned again. "Would you like to go on a quest?!" He said. My mood instantly rose again. "yes!" i said.

He reached into his beard and pulled out a scroll. "The prophecy speaks of a young human girl who will claim the Celestial Staff and free this world from an ancient evil. Perhaps thou hath cometh here for a reason." I gasped as he handed me the scroll.

"Perhaps I Hath!" i said smiling.
"Should you believe yourself worthy to attempt this quest..." The wizard said.
"Mhm. Very- no..Super worthy!" i said as we walked around his house and i looked at the scroll.

"...you need to know the road is dark and perilous." He continued. "Mhm. Mhm. Love peril. Big fan of peril!" i said. "And only the Chosen One can pull the staff from its post." He said. I gasped. "Chosen one?" before i could say anything else king walked past us with the bag of potions. "Neat story, awesome. Anyway, your food is gone and we are, too." King said.

"Mhm! we're going...On this quest!" i jumped a bit. "Wonderful." the wizard said. We went back to the house and i kept looking at the scroll. I was getting ready for the quest! Eda came in the room. "Eda tell Y/n how dumb wizard's are!" King said.

"Ugh!  Wizards are the worst! Never trust a man in casual drapery." She said gesturing with severed arm and almost hitting king with it. I showed eda the scroll and her and king started laughing. I told them i wanted to be alone. How could they not see the map?

I sat infront of the window and saw the scroll glowing. "Only chosen ones can see the path." I gasped. That's why eda and king couldn't see it! Im gonna go on that quest!

Words: 760.
Im sorry its short. Ill post tomorrow! I hope you enjoyed and thank you so so much for reading. I thought this wasn't gonna get far but everyone who has read so far gave me hope and motivation to write more. So thank you and ill post tomorrow! Have a good Day/Night!