Cat Xiao

Genere: Fluff

"Hey Xiao." Aether say's as he and Paimon walk to the Adeptus eating almond tofu "Hmm yes Traveller?" he ask's finishing a bit of almond tofu "I was wondering can you change forms?" Aether asks looking at Xiao who now was extremly flustered to the point he was red. "W-well yes we can for starter's this isnt even my actuall form also known as the form I was born into.." Xiao says still flustered "REALLY! WHAT IS YOUR BORN FORM!!" Paimon yelled grinning "A bird..." he mumbled avoiding eye contact Paimon didnt hear but Aether did "Wait so if you can switch forms can you take form of like a cat?" Aether grinned picturing a cat looking like Xiao "I-I! I can...But why are you even asking me this?" Xiao said eyebrows frowning "Well Paimon was thinking that you would look cute as a cat!" Aether paniked blaming his own thought on the floating fairy thang. Paimon made a annoyed yet shoked face while Xiao glared at her "NO PAIMON DIDNT CARE IT WAS TRAVELLER HE WANTED TO SEE!!!!" Paimon yelled Xiao sighed "Traveller if you wish as much to see me with....cat features....you may.." Xiao flushed as Aether smiled in delite.

Xiao blinked and in a flash cat ears the colour of his hair along with a tail, Aether's eyes sparkled as he saw the sight in front of him along with Paimon. "Hey Xiao~" Paimon snikered floating over to Xiao with grabby hands, Aether pulled her away with his face down on the floor for neither Paimon or Xiao to see "Traveller..." Xiao said as Aether walked closer.

"AWP!" Xiao yelped as he felt Aether grab his ears rather roughly "TRAVELLER!" Paimon yelled shocked. Aether carresed Xiao's ear's feeling the soft fur and skin benath. "Hehe sorry Xiao that I grabbed them a little rough the first time but your cat ears are extreamly soft." Aether smiled at Xiao "Tsk whatever." he scoffed blushing but going back to his origninal form "EH!? No cat ears..." Aether wined feeling the soft fur dissaper.

Paimon:Mf fogot me.