Awww

Genere: Fluff

AU: Yakshas aka Xiaos family come back to life by a mysterious being

"Brothers....Sisters?" Xiao said as that stood infront them where nother then the Yakshas - Bonanus Hydro Yaksha,Menogias Geo Yaksha, Indarias Pyro Yaksha and Bosacius the Electro Yaksha. "Hello Alatus." Menogias greeted with a smile, "How..?" he questioned "That is a good question but lets get through that an cherrise the time we wil have to together now." Bonanus said with a gentle time.

Xiao had informed Zhongli of the news.

The Yakshas where at Wangshu inn enjoying food of their choice though something distracted them and that was the winey fucking voice "I WANT FOOD!" They heard before seeing a fairy thang (Paimon annoyed me today) and a blond boy with a intreasting dress up. "Alatus do you know them the boy is smiling at you?" Indarias asks as the Aether approched.

"Hello Xiao and I'm not going to ask why the surpossoply dead yakshas are here but greetings!" He smiled "HELLO!" Bosacius yelled the geo yaksha sighed "Inside voice please Bosacius.." he sighed making Indarias and Bonanus laugh. "Hello Traveller." Xiao greeted as Aether sat next to him (Wheres Paimon? Aether trapped her in the oven ^3^) "So Alatus whats your relationship with this boy?" Indarias asked alaready catching on, Xiao became immediatly flustered eyes scattering around the room "Well you could say we are lovers!" Aether said hugging the flustered Xiao "Well I'm happy to hear that Alatus is well." Bonanus said while in the backround Menogias was scholding Bosacius.