Torture

Genere: Angst |  Trigger warnings: mention of abuse and imprisonetn Xiaos trauma

Aether walked through the snowy mountains of Liyuue looking for artifacts. Though he came across a trial of blood "Blood.." he whispered pulling out his sword and following the red path. The trail became more bloody every step soon enough Aether saw a bit of blueish green hair in the corner of his eyes. He ran towards the direction to see nother then a limp Xiao splattered in blood he quikly picked up Xiao and ran down the moutain carefully making sure not to damage Xiao even more.

He got to Bubu pharmacy, Baizuh and Qiqi began to tend to Xiao while Aether sat on a chair in another room. Paimon had quickly came floating in "I HEARD ABOUT XIAO!" she yelled hugging onto Traveller though he remained silent. Mister Zhongli and Hu tao had also enetered "We heard." Hu tao said but despite her smiling face her tone was seriouse. Baizuh had walked in with Qiqi at his side "Only two people can see him I recomened Traveller and Zhongli." Baizuh stated and as recomened Zhongli and Aether went to the room.

They saw Xiao on the bed cuddled up eye's closed though covered in bandages "Is this from his Karmic depth?" Aether asked Zhongli shook his head "His karmic depth affects him inside not outside so it wouldnt be physiclly visable unlike now its mostly how he was going through karmic depth then ran into something that must've triggered what I belive a memory from his childhood and then left him weak and that with Karmic depth caused him to be a easy target like a mortal with no vision." Zhongli explained "His past? What would be so horrible in his past to cause him to go weak and what would make him like that?" Aether asked looking at the boy.

"Hmm to simply put it Xiao here had went through slavery by a evil god before I had givin him to title of a Yaksha. I had saved him from that god though when I found him he was at the verdge of death in blood covered snow." Zhongli explained gently petting Xiaos head Aether was shoked.

Xiao suddenly woke up to the touch "My lord!? Traveller!?" he said trying to sit up but got gently placed down by Zhongli.