Sick

Requested!!!<3

Xiao, despite being a immortal adeptus still has the ability to get sick. Since there was a horrible sickness going around which Doctor Baizuh had to prioritise over other things, some adepti got sick. Ganyu had gotten quite I'll to the point Ninnguan forced her to take days off, meanwhile with Xiao he was very sick and you could tell just by looking at him. He was more pale and looked tired to the point of passing out, unlike Ganyu if Xiao takes a day off it can result into Liyuue being in great danger by monsters and abyss.

Xiao was in the middle of a gruesome fight with a bunch of abyss mages. He started coughing furiously falling to the ground coughing up green blood. As the abyss was about to continue the fight a clean slash of a sword slaughted the monsters and there stood a worrier blonde haired boy...the traveller.

Aether quickly ran to Xiao holding him in his arms. Without a second thought Aether grabbed some medicine made by Baizuh and quickly forced Xiao to swallow it.

Xiao looked up weakly at Aether and passed out.

Awhile later Xiao opened his yellow amber eyes in a warm bed. He sat up quickly on guard but froze as he saw a sleeping Aether sitting on the chair next to the bed hugging his waist.

Xiao looked down at him and sighed laying back down and resting his hand on Aethers head.

:3