Over sized Hoodie

Moden au

Genere: Fluff and angst

Aether and Xiao had been dating for a couple months now.

Aether began to worry for Xiao scince he became more and more distant and he now has bruises on his face. One day he decided to go to Xiao's house and surprise him, Xiao had been found by this man when he was a child (Not zhongli who is taking care of him in this it is the evil god that Xiao got enslaved to in this AU Xiao is saved by Zhongli at 20 he is currently 17 along with Aether). He knocked on Xiao's door though Xiao's caretaker (I never got his name) "Oh hello is Xiao in?" he asked the man smiled "Yes he's just upstairs take him with you please. He lost his worth." Aether eyebrows frowned at what the man said but went upstaires anyway. He knocked on Xiao's door but with no reply. He got a little worried and slowly opened his door his yellow eyes widene at what he saw. He saw Xiao on the floor bleeding from the head, running towards and holding Xiao he ran out the door. He caught the grin of Xiao's caretaker a he ran. He got to his house treating Xiao's head wound and laying him on his bed.

Xiao slowly woke up seeing Aether sitting on his desk doing work "Aether...?" he said catching the blonds attention "Xiao are you okay?" he asked turning around in his chair. Xiao sat up feeling bandages on his head "Yeah I'm alaright can I have a shower?" he asked Aether noded.

Aether went throught his clothes looking for something to fit for Xiao, he pulled out a black hoodie that didnt quitte fit him along with some shorts. When Xiao came back out the shower with a towl around his waist. He put on the cloths that Aether gave him the shorts were fine but the hoodie was oversized going past his hands and the waist line going down to his thighs. "Aether did you purposely make this hoodie big for me." he asks Aether slightly laughed "No I didn't do it on purpose but you look cute in a big hoodie like that!" Aether said smiing as Xiao blushed looking away.