SMUT

Yo I have been requested by they didnt want to be named to make a smut chapter of Aether and Xiao so :) also we are starting into to it.

Aether was cupping Xiao's soft silocone like cheeks while sharing a intimate kiss. Departing the two had a very noticable blush scattered around their face. Xiao's ear blushed from the end to the base slowly lowering down (He has elf like ears in my AU). "I-i...Traveller..." Xiao muttered putting his own hands over Aethers,"You're so cute Xiao." Aether smiled kissing the adeptus again. "Mmm...." Xiao whispered feeling his face heat up more. Pulling away Aether moved his hands down resting them on Xiao's waist. He parted their lips - "Xiao...Do I have your consent to continue futher." Aether whispered in Xiaos ear resting his head on Xiao shoulder. "Hah..Y-yes.." Xiao muttered he hated this feeling but he needed more, "Mmhh ah......." he muttered feeling Aether massage his waist. "Let me take this of for you.." Aether whispered removing Xiaos neck garments as he began to lick and suck at the soft milk coloured skin. Placing them down on a table. Detaching his mouth from Xiao's neck he smiled softly seeing the red hickey placed on his collar bone.Aether felt Xiao's glovered hands remove his scarf and massaging his chest up to his neck, Xiao moved his hand into Aethers gold locks pushing his head emrassing his lips with Aethers once again.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

"Ugh...Y-yes just like that Xiao just suck it up and down..." Aether panted grabbing the seat of his chair while leaning his head back in pleasure as Xiao sucked his shaft *not the law that you cant say dick or penis in wattpad*. "Mmmwahh...." Xiao's mouth made shuch lewd sounds as he bobbed his head up and down while using his tounge to massage the tip. "Oh fuck! Xiao....Ahh..Ugh. I-im cummming~!" Aether moaned grabbing Xiao's hair and forcing him to deep throat his cock which was about 18.5 inchis and was 3 inchis thick *God damn poor Xiao..*. "Mmwahh..." Xiao moaned sliding his mouth of Aethers shaft, "Ugh.. Why'd you do that." Xiao hissed wiping the cum of his lip and chin. "Heh sorry Xiao..." Aether mumbled grabbing Xiao's chin and kissing him softly. "Now do I have your consent to continue further?" He asked looking the adeptus straight into his cat like eyes. "I already said yes.." Xiao mumbled before feeling Aethers hands under Xiaos arms and bringing him up onto his lap. He slowly removed the rest of Xiaos clothes and garments, "Ahhh..." Xiao moaned under his breath feeling Aethers erection press against his hole. The blonde rested his head in Xiaos shoulder while lifting Xiao a meter in the air. Xiao swallowed a lump of saliva before lowering down on Aethers penis, "AGH!" Xiao yelled feeling pain as he kept lowering down. "Shhh.." The blonde whispered in Xiaos red ears as he put his hands firmly on the others waist and massaging the sides. "Ahhh hah.." Xiao panted grabbing onto Aethers shoulders firmly.

"Ahh nah...gah ngh.." The adeptus moaned hugging the other scratching his back while lowering up and down. "Hah..." Aether breathed in staring to thrust into Xiao at a slow yet enjoyable speed. "Ah... harder...." Xiao moaned opening his eyes looking helplessly at the other, "huh..  What was that?" Aether smirked enjoying this side of the usual cold adeptus. "Fuck off... AH!" Xiao gasped feeling Aether thrust harshly into him. Aether kept on thrusting harder and faster into Xiao continuing to hit the other prostrate as the adeptus clawed at the blondes back before seeking his fangs into Aethers collar bone of a way to silence himself.

Ahhh!  Agh! AHHHH!" Xiao moaned unhatching his teeth from Aethers neck as the two came. "Ughh ahh hah hah..."  the blonde panted sliding Xiao of his shaft.

Ps: k I'm finished