Chapter 4

I don't know of a song for this chapter. Sorry :( x

"No, I'm not getting up, this has been my seat for the past four years, I'm not moving." I stated. What the hell am I doing?

" What the fuck did you just say?" Miranda asked. "I said n-" I was about the say, when Miranda cut me off, she pulled me by my hair and dragged me down. " Next time, you move when I say so." And with that I was off the table. I was on the ground, humiliated, and the whole school staring in shock. I then did what any coward would do, I ran off crying.

Why? why me, out of anyone out there, they chose me. I ran to the restroom, and fixed up. I cant stand this school, but one more month and I'll be away from all this bullshit, and I'll have a new life.

School dragged on for what seemed like days, but finally I got home. I raced to my front door, praying that my step mom was still out at work, and was not home drunk on our couch. As I unlocked the door, I let out a scream of joy. She wasn't home! I quickly went to the fridge, she restocked.

I got out the stuff to make some lasagna, as the food was preparing, I went to my bag and got my phone. There was a few updates on the boys. Hmmm. " Look at this photo of harrys new tattoo! Why would you do that to your skin baby? @harry_edward_styles"

I looked threw the comments. " I miss my cupcake, and his real ig is @real_harry" What is wrong with these girls. Im getting really frustrated with all this lying. So I did what any other fan girl would do.

I typed " Im tired of all these fakes, whos the real deal?" I put a bunch of "harry" igs. I pretty sure there will be no response, but oh well. I got out the lasagna, when I heard the door open. It was my stepmom. And she was drunk...

----------------------------------------------------------------

so how is the story? Vote please. And the next chapter will be dedicated to you?