Chapter 13

Valerie's POV

As my hand came in contact with her nose, her blood oozed out of it. Then she just started to swing. There I was dodging all her hits, and hitting her multiple times, leaving her a bruised nose, and a black eye. When I felt a sharp pang in the back of my head. Next thing you know i'm getting hit everywhere. I got knocked down to the floor and got kicked multiple times in the ribs and thighs and legs and face. I opened my eyes slightly. Of course her manipulated bimbo had to come. I was being jump. " STOP THAT THIS INSTANT!" Shit, its principle Troy.

I was sitting in the nurse office, I had a bruises everywhere. My nose was bleeding and my rib cage was aching. I left Miranda really bad, but her and her friend left me worst. I had a bag of ice on my head as I walked in the principles office. Wow.

"Why did this happen?" he asked. "She started it, she bruised my nose first Mr. Troy, I didnt do anything. " Miranda said crying. What the hell!? " No it wasnt like that, Im tired of you ruining my life! You always have to say something about me, when I never done nothing to you, You threw the first hit, I just blocked it and made contact with your nose, but then out of the no were your bim- ashley came and jumped in. " I yelled back. Mr. Troy sat there quiet, Miranda was giving him a knowing look. " You are suspended for three days Valerie, and Miranda you have detention for today in the afternoon." He said. What the fuck. I got up and walked out the office and left the campus, I was in no mood for this bullshit.

Getting home I ran to bed and started to cry. Why is it that when its her fault Im the one to blame. I dont understand why they treat me like this. Im tired of everything. I took out the blade and slit three deep cuts in my wrist. I then fell into a deep sleep.

Afternoon

I woke up to a buzzing sound. Shit its a facetime from Harry. I got up and cleaned up a little and had no choice but to answer.
"Hello lo- Wow what happened?!" he exclaimed. " I got into a fight. " I whispered. "I never imagined you in a fight. Why love?" he asked concerned. " Its just, like, the girl, she was, like i " I started to sob. " Val please, dont cry, I dont want to see you hurt." he whispered. "Why are you still here? Why havent you ran away, Im a mess and you still choose to stay. Why is that?" I asked. "Because, its just you, youre so perfect."he says. "Im no were near perfect" I chuckled, I then looked down. " Yes you are, youre so gorgeous and amazing, look at me, please." he said. I looked up, pushing my hair back. His eyes focused on my wrist. My eyes widen and became watery. " Valerie, why do you have three straight cuts on your wrist?" he whispered slowly.

<><><><><><><><><>

Omygosh, i finally got ahold of my brothers laptop cx

He found out about her cuts you guise ;c

Poor Valerie.

~ alondra <3 (: