Chapter 27

I rolled over with a groan to turn off my alarm. I lazily got up and went to my closet. I grabbed some jeans and a tshirt. I don't even care to look good today.

~

As I got into school, I was getting weird looks. I shrugged them off and went to my locker. I was getting my books and all the other stuff I would need for my first through fifth period, when a girl I have never spoke to in my life came up to me.

"Hi Valerie! How are you?"

"Um. Hi? Not trying to be rude, but who are you?" I questioned her.

"I'm the girl that sits in front of you in your calculus class silly. My names Cassy, You want to walk to class together?"

"I guess."I mumbled.

We started walking to class, when another two girls came up to us.

"Hey Val, you look gorgeous today!" They complimented me.

What the hell was going on?

"Okay, you three have never spoken to me, but now you want to come and be nice to me, what's going on?"

Just as they were about to answer, Miranda comes into view.

"You know, just because Harry Styles pity's you, doesn't make you anymore pretty." She yelled across the hallway.

So this is why they are talking to me.

"You know, I actually thought you all were pretty nice, but all you're doing is trying to get something that will get you to Harry from me. I thought I was stupid, look how idiotic you all look like talking to the loser of the school, just because you though I was gonna help you? Get lost." I snapped and walked away from the three girls.

"You are actually pretty ugly, Miranda's right." One of them sneered.

"Yet I still get goodnight text from Harry, shut the fuck up." I yelled to them.

I hate using Harry's name like that, because I know how much he hates people throwing his title around. I didn't mean to. It just came out like that. I groaned as I walked to my math class.

School past by fairly quick and it was lunch time. I took my phone out as I sat at my usual table. My phone said I had one message.

Hey Val, how's your day going? Two more days to your birthday, excited? Because I am. x - Harry

Hey Harry, it's going a little different thank usual, I'll tell you after school. But yes I am excited. Haha - Val

I tried to lock my phone but it started to glitch and the screen went off completely. Stupid Iphone 3. I haven't been able to get a new one since Makayla only pays my phone bill, she said that she won't buy me a new phone.

I guess Harry will have to wait till after school so I could text him.

******

It was now eight period and I was sitting in my usual desk at the back. I went on doodling and what not. That was until I felt a thud on my desk. I looked up to see familiar blue contacts.

"What the fuck do you want Miranda?" I groaned.

"Excuse you bitch. But I just wanted to have a chat with you. How'd you get to Harry. You must have done something. I mean come on look at you." She laughed.

"Keep laughing. At least he acknowledge me. Can you leave. Your perfumes giving me a headache." I said through gritted teeth. If this bitch wanted another fight, then so be it.

"Whatever, but just know, I will find a way to contact him, and that will be the last of you too." She snapped and walked away.

The bell rang and I walked to my locker, the halls were really empty, which was quite weird since they are always so noisy. I grabbed all my junk, shoved it into my backpack and walked out the front doors. I think I'll walk home today. It was loud as hell outside and all I saw was a big group of people huddled up on one spot.

I made my way to the crowd too see what was going on. There was a black Range Rover with tinted windows.

No he fucking didn't. My cheeks started to heat up as I walked towards the car. Sure enough Harry was in the drivers seat.

He rolled down the window. "Hurry up and get in!" He shouted over the noise level.

He mouthed a count down so he could unlock his car and I quickly jumped in and shut the door. He locked the doors really quick so the others won't be able to get in. He put his car in drive and started to drive off the car slowly.

The rowdy teenagers moved so that we could pass by. We got out the parking lot in about 10 minutes.

It was silent for a few minutes until I smacked Harry's arm. "What the hell were you thinking!?" I shouted at him.

"Woah calm down Val. I texted you but you never answered." He replied calmly.

"Why are you acting so calm, you just got swarmed. My heart is beating a million a minute!"

"I'm used to it by now. But let me see."

He reached over and put his hand over my right boob.

"Harry! What are you doing?" I swatted his arm.

"I'm checking your heart beat duh. "

"That's my right boob you idiot. I think my hearts on the other side."

"I know." He said with a cheeky grin.

I bursted out in laughter and soon he did too. Our laughs merged together and it was such a beautiful sound.

"Are you calm now?" He said with a smirk.

I sent him a playful glare. "Funny." I said.

He just smiled at me. I took the opportunity to turn on the radio.

Right There by Ariana Grande was on. I turned the volume up louder.

"You know what I need,
I know what you like,
Put it all together baby
We could be alright,
How could this be wrong,
When it feels so right,
Yeah I really love you,
I really love you,
And I'll never let you go." I sang.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Harry looking at me. There was a small smile playing on his lips.

Harry's POV

I watched her sing, she's so beautiful. The way she tries to sway her hips and puts her hands in the air. The sweet smile she wears and how her eyes are shut. I feel my lips lift up in a smile. Valerie looks towards me and catches me looking at her.

Her cheeks are starting to turn red as she starts speaking. "Eyes on the road Styles." She playfully says.

How can I keep my eyes on the road when I can be looking at something better?

------

So sorry for the wait. If any of y'all were waiting anyway. Ha. Comment and vote! 10 comments and 10 votes for the next chapter? Xx

- Styles ❥