Chapter 16

As I saw those eyes, I couldn't really process what was going on. I kinda just zoned out. Not knowing what to do. I just stood there staring. That was until his eyes met mine. My eyes widen, what do I do, should I go up to him ? Of course not. What an idiot I would be. I still felt his gaze on me. And I swear I could feel a fire on my skin. I started to walk away. I couldn't get myself to talk to him. How pathetic will that be. A random girl just goes up to famous boy band member, and expects him to talk to her too. As I was about 5 feet away I swear I heard a husky British voice. But what caught my attention was my name being said through those full, pink lips. "Val." He whispered. I slightly gasped. I didn't know what I was doing as I turned around to see if I heard correctly. Well that was a stupid mistake. The next thing you know all I see is flashes towards my direction. The lights startling me. I did the first thing that popped up in my mind, I ran.

Harry's POV

"Val." I slightly whispered. What the hell did I just say. Oh no, please don't turn around, please don't turn around. I silently pleaded. But she did that exactly, she turned around. The paparazzi gasped and turn towards her direction, fuck. I blew it. She looked so afraid, and the next thing you know I see brown wavy hair, blowing threw the wind as she ran away.

I didn't know what to do. I did the first thing I thought of. I ran to my car, and drove off I stopped at the back of the hotel i was staying at. I got off, and ran into my room. Louis slightly caught off guard at my sudden appearance. "Wow what happened lad, you looked like you've just seen a ghost." He said confused. "Valerie. Paparazzi. Fuck." Is all I managed to say. "Oh my god." Louis said in astonishment.

*****

"So what you're saying is, you were walking out your car to get air, and the paparazzi showed up. Then you turned around and see Valerie, and you whisper her name, and the next thing you know the paparazzi is swarming her." Louis says amused, and worried. I nodded slowly. Its a few hours later, Louis letting me calm down. What the hell am I going to tell management ? As I was just about to start coming up with excuses, I hear loud banging on my door. Fuck. I look at Louis, he had the same worried expression. I couldn't do anything else but get up and open the door. Rushing through the door, Jeff and Clark two guys from the management team, threw an iPad on my bed furiously.

"What the hell is that Harry ?" Jeff yelled at me.

I picked up the iPad and read over it. My eyes widen as I read the first few lines. "Harry Styles, & a new girl. Friendship, or much more ?" What the fuck! Are you fucking serious. All I said was Val. And now all these new fucking rumors are spreading.

"I want you to give me it all. What the fuck went on." Clark says in a flat tone.

"She's, I-I - " I was suddenly lost for words. "She's a girl I met through Instagram. A fan. I started to talk to her as a friend. We kinda go into a situation and she stopped talking to me, I saw her and said "Val" and that happened." I said quickly.

"Are you fucking serious Harry ? What did we tell you about communication with the fans ? That's a big no. But that's the first fucking thing you do." Jeff practically yells.

"Now all this shit started and all for a fucking pathetic little fan." Clark says while massaging his temple.

Oh fuck no. He did not just say that. "SHE IS NOT PATHETIC, SHE IS THE FUCKING REASON I WANT TO GET UP IN THE MORNING FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS, SHE'S HELPING ME FORGET ABOUT AMANDA AND SHE BRINGS JOY INTO ME. SO NO SHE IS I NO WAY PATHETIC. " I yell.

Louis, Clark and Jeff gasped and looked at me with wide eyes. I got my coat out, took out my car keys walked right out the hotel into my car. I couldn't process what I was about to do. But I pulled out my phone, and called her. I waited, but she didn't pick up.

"Val, please, I know you're scared and sad because I saw your cuts, but I need you. I need to hear your voice, I need to calm down. Just please call me back. Or answer the phone." I said leaving her a voice mail.

What am I going to do?