Chapter 28

I made a new cover ! :3 but like promised I'll update on 10 comments and 10 votes (:

------

Harry and I were just singing along to some song on the radio. I almost missed that he past my street. Almost.

"Harry my street!"

"Hey look that is your street, whoops." He smirked.

"Harry where are we going. " I laughed.

"It's a surprise." He grinned.

I groaned and sent him a glare.

I remembered that my phone turned off, so I took it out and tried to make it work. I hit it twice and I prayed for the best.

Suddenly the little cracked screen lit up. I cheered lowly. Earning a chuckle from Harry.

I checked my messages and what not. Sure enough Harry's message was there. My twitter was going off so I finally decided to check it.

Bad idea. I was swarmed with mean comments, really mean. I felt my lip tremble. I need to shut off my phone. My mind was telling me to shut it off but my eyes were thinking different.

Harry was saying something but I wasn't listening. My vision became blurry. That's when I felt a warm hand on my thigh. I was brought back to reality.

"Val, Val what's going on Valerie why are you crying." He said softly.

"What'd I do to them Harry? Why are they so mean." I sobbed.

Harry's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Then it hit him.

"Hey, don't take it to the head. They are just jealous. All those comments are done out of anger. Please stop crying." He whispered.

We stopped at a red light and he reached over and wiped a tear with the pad of his thumb. He gently kissed my forehead. Then he started to drive due to the light turning green.

We drove in silence, but it wasn't awkward.

We finally made it to his destination. His hand never leaving my thigh durning our drive.

We were at the little park I met up with him. He handed me some glasses and pulled me towards him as we quickly walked towards the forest. We got to the opening.

He had some stuff there already.

"Hey you had this planned!" I said.

"Of course dumb butt."

"Excuse you." I scoffed and pushed him. He pushed me back and we had a little fight. I ended up smacking Harry on his head. He sent me a glare, then he tackled me on the ground.

"You wanna do that again. " he glared. I know he was playing, but I decided to play better.

"Harry you're scaring me." I pouted.

"Hey you know I wouldn't hurt you." He said. I took this distraction and rolled us over. So now I was straddling him with my knees on the side of his waist. I hit him against the head.

"Hey! You tricked me." He playfully glared.

"Duh, you dumb butt." I teased.

He then caught me off guard and started to tickle me. It earned a squeal from me and I toppled over. He was straddling me now.

"You get distracted easily." He said

"No I don't." I rolled my eyes.

"Really love, you don't?" He whispered in my ear causing me to get a chill down my spine. "Yea-ah." I stuttered.

He looked down at me and then started to lean in. Not this again. I don't wanna push him away. His lips were less than an inch away.

"Really." His breath tasted of pepper mint. My eyes fluttered shut. If we kiss, so be it.

His lips were on mine, but they weren't moving. Just touching. I finally kissed him. His lips were slightly chapped. And they felt rough but soft and oh so heavenly. I sighed in approval. He pulled away to quickly, causing me to whimper. He chuckled and leant down and plopped a wet kiss on my lips.

He rolled off me and pushed his arm under my head. He pulled me close. And in this moment I realized I wouldn't give this moment up for anything in the world.

"Tell me about yourself." His lips grazed my ear.

*******

"So at 15 my mom died, I became really depressed. I remember I wanted to start smoking and not giving a fuck. But I was a daddy's girl and I couldn't give that up. At 16 I learned how to drive and I ran my dads car into the side of a tree -" I let out a small laugh. " At 17 my father died and I got shit faced drunk. I regret that moment. And at 18, well let's see were that takes me."
I trailed off. We've been talking for about 2 hours about our life's. I had my eyes closed the entire time.

I finally opened them and I'm so glad I did. The stars were gorgeous.

Harry's POV

She's had such a sad life now compared to what she had before her mom died. We talked for a long time. She did most of the talking. I just hummed a yeah ever so often.

"This sight is the most beautiful thing, it makes my chest ache." She whispered. "Yeah." I said. I wasn't even looking at what fascinated her. I was looking at what fascinated me. Her.

------

Hi hi, as promised here's a chapter. Have y'all read after ugh my chest hurts. Harry no D:

But since you all gave me the 10 comments and 10 votes quick. Give me 20 votes and 20 comments. I know y'all can (: this time dont be the same person commenting (x

- styles ❥