Chapter 24

"Enough with this mushy bullshit Harry." I say trying to change the subject.

I walk out my room and head towards to kitchen. Opening up the fridge I see what I have, to make breakfast. I really wasn't feeling it in me to cook, I guess it's the fact of a lost of blood last night.

I grabbed a box of waffles, and headed towards the toaster, me being clumsy, I slipped on a fucking banana peel. What the fuck, where did the banana peel come from, this isn't a fucking cartoon. I look up and I see Harry holding on a laugh.

He couldn't open his mouth, because it was full, but a piece of food came out and guess what it was, it was fucking banana.

"You little shit." I grumbled, while standing up. He stood there trying to swallow his food, after he was done, he walked towards me.

"I'm sorry, I tried to aim it at the trash can, but oh my gosh that was hilarious." He said, and then he started to laugh really loud. I glared at him, and then turned around to put the waffles in the toaster.

Once his laughing died down he spoke.

"So what are you eating?" I didn't respond, instead I walked towards the fridge to take out the syrup.

"Why aren't you speaking?"

Silence.

"Hey I'm sorry."

I walked around him to get my waffles, but he grabbed my elbow. He turned me around, and pulled me towards him. Being 5'2 , my head landed just below his chin, since he is about 6 feet. I didn't look up, I starred at my feet, trying to pull out of his grip, he put bought hands on my lower back, stopping my movements. I still didn't look at him. He slipped one hand away, and tilted my chin, so my face was showing. I being the stubborn girl I am, looked a different direction.

"Giving me to silent treatment?" He chuckled lightly. I pushed at his chest, but there was no use.

"Let me go." I said through gritted teeth.

"Not until you look at me."

My eyes darted towards his. Finally looking at him.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you slip, I tried to hold in my laugh, I really did, but your so clumsy, it's cute." He smiled.

I couldn't help but let my lips form into a small smile.

"There it goes, that smile, now if only I could grow."

Instantly my smile grew.

"Beautiful." He whispers.

His hot breath fanning over me. My heart started to beat fast as he started to lean down. This isn't gonna happen. It can't.

I felt his grip loosen, so I pushed at his chest. Leaving his grip, I turned around and got my waffles.

He was about to kiss me, I thought. I felt my cheeks burn as I walked past him to the dinning room. I felt his eyes on me. This couldn't be more awkward.

He cleared his throat, and walked after me.

"I think I should get going." He walked past me towards the door.

I got up and followed after him, walking him towards the door.

As he stepped out side, I spoke up, "Thanks for coming last night, I really appreciate it. "

"Yeah no problem. I'll text you later." He said while offering me a small smile.

He was about to walk away, as I leaned down an gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Then I closed the door. Looking out the window, I saw his smile grow as he shook his head lightly.

---------

Finally updated, sorry for the wait. But if you will do me a hugeeee favor, can you go read my new story? It's called, The Boxers Boyfriend.

Thank you love bugs (:

- Styles ❥