Chapter 15

Harry's POV

1 week later.

I've been trying to get a hold of Valerie, but she won't answer, or reply to me. I'm beginning to worry about her. I really don't know why she won't answer me. I won't judge her. I would never. But it's killing me to not know what's wrong, or what's happening. I don't know what to do anymore. I just need to hear her voice, she's helping me forget Amanda (A/N let's say he dated an Amanda yeah ? cx ) God she really ruined me didn't she, it's been 6 months since our break up. I've been so closed off with the lads, and I've been so sad, but Valerie is helping me. I just wish Amanda didn't do what she did to me.

Valerie's POV

It's been a week since Harry and I last talked and my stomach fluttered because he was still trying, you know, of course I felt special since he hasn't given up on me. I'm just scared to face those mesmerizing green eyes, because I don't know what to except, maybe anger, pity or even hate? I don't know, I just, I'm scared you know?
I returned to school, three days after Harry found out, but the bullying still continued. Everything fell back into place, but I didn't care, I felt the numbness coming back. I hate it, ever since Harry and I stop talking I feel nothing. I don't care to wake up, I don't care to eat. The color I was beginning to gain, started to drain. The day seemed to last forever, but I got to my house, safe and in one piece. As I get home, I see that the house is clean and put up. I'm not very hungry so I decided to walk to the park. It is still chilly in the middle of March but I'm used to the crazy weather in Houston, Texas (A/N let say she loves in Texas.) As I was getting to the park, I started to see flashes going off, hmm, a famous person must be here. Well it's not something to be shocked over when you live in a city like Houston. I started to walk more closer to at least catch a glimpse of who is here. What I didn't expect to see was the same green eyes I looked at a week ago on my phone screen.

------------------
Wut wut. Lol hi guys thanks for 2k reads (:
Y'all are all wonderful <3
- alondra (: