1

"I have been looking forward to this day since you invited me!" Alan exclaimed as his soon to be brother in law, Doug, parked in front of the middle school Phil taught at. Doug's soon to be father in law let him drive his Mercedes 280SE.

"This will be a great trip." replied Doug with a smile.

"Did you really have to park so close to the school?" Alan asked with a uncomfortable expression.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school, Chuck E Cheese, daycare, or playground." replied Alan.

"....What??" Doug asked under his breath while giving a weird look.

"Shit, nice car." Phil nodded in approval as he approached his friends and threw his black duffel bag in the trunk and stepped on the frame of the convertible to sit on the seat.

"Seriously? Watch the leather! I don't want to get in trouble for damaging Sid's car. Especially the day before I marry his daughter."

"Mr. Wenneck? I -"

Phil grimaced with irritation because he was tired. "Nope. It's the weekend. I don't know you. You do not exist. Let's get out of here before another nerd asks me something." The next two stops to be made was to pick up Stu and Ari, As soon as the car pulled up to the curb of Stu's dentist office, Alan reached over and honked the horn multiple times.

"STU! It's Vegas timeeeeeeeeeee!" he yelled through cupped hands even though Stu was ten feet away.

"Thank god. Honestly, a break from Melissa has been needed for awhile."

"Oh? What has your girlfriend done this time?" Doug asked.

"The usual. Freaking out over the tiniest things, watching me like a hawk, and barely let me go on this bachelor trip."

"A trip to Vegas will do us all good." said Phil.

"Now, let's get our party on!" Alan exclaimed as he bounced in the seat.

"Not quite. We have to pick up Ari next." Doug added.

"Who is she? I thought bachelor parties were only for guys. She's going to ruin our fun."

"Me, Doug, and Stu became friends with her in grade eight and stayed together since. You have met her a couple times. Don't worry, she's fun to be around." Phil informed. Stu and Doug gave him a playful expression. "Don't start that."He joked, though he enjoyed the teasing. After ten minutes of driving, they arrived at Ari's townhouse.

"Where are you going? She can walk." Alan whined.

"Relax. He is being a gentleman by going to her door." Doug said. Phil shook his head as he walked up to her doorstep and rang the doorbell.

The door opened, revealing a woman with long black hair and green eyes. "Hi, Phil! How are you?" Ari beamed as she greeted her best friend and both wrapped their arms around each other. The other three friends 'ooh'd' and whistled.

"Not bad. I'm glad to get out of town." And to see you. "How are you?"

"I'm good. It will be nice to get away from the office and spend time with you guys." she replied, grabbing her house key, locked the door, and Phil wheeled her small suitcase to the car.