4

"Best friends." Ari corrected him as she stepped into his awaiting arms and hugged each other tightly for a long moment. She stopped crying and and Phil's muscles relaxed. He saw Stu and Alan standing near the emergency room doors so he discreetly gave him a thumbs up and held up his index finger, saying 'give me a second'.

"Did you find out happened to your ribs and head?"

"Yeah, it's an interesting story. Apparently, I got a mild concussion and bruised ribs from some encounter with a guy and got to the hospital at twelve seventeen AM. The lab found a shit load of ruphylin (also known as 'roofies') in my blood. It's why we can't remember anything at all. The doctor said all of us were completely out of our minds. The good news is Doug was with us and that we'll be ok. Also, Stu got "married" too."

"What??" Ari couldn't believe what she heard. "On the other hand, I'm glad you're ok and that Doug was with us."

"Me too." Phil paused, deciding whether or not to ask another question. "You don't have to tell me but, what was the doctor saying about 'due to patient confidentiality, I will leave out the personal details.'?"

"She gave me the 'morning after' pill as a precautionary."

"That's good. It will give you peace of mind." Stu and Alan made their way over.

"Hey, Ari. How are you feeling?" Stu asked.

"I'm feeling okay. How about you?"

"Physically, I'm ok. Mentally, I feel horrible because I got married to a complete stranger last night." Stu cringed at the thought.

Alan started to pipe up. "I'm still feeling confu-" Phil bared his teeth, knowing what he was trying to learn. Alan cowered under his glare and didn't continue with his question.

"Let's not waste anymore time and map out the places we went to last night on the GPS." Phil stated. Sitting in the passenger seat, Ari dug through her purse to find the note from Club Ego and Phil grabbed the tattoo receipt from his jean pocket.

"Revolution Tattoo is on seven three six five west Sahara Ave."

"The club is on fifth avenue."

Phil searched where the Best Little Chapel is. "One two three six Las Vegas Boulevard South."

Stu checked the Bellagio receipt. "The casino is over on thirty six hundred boulevard. I still can't believe I withdrew eight hundred dollars." he shook his head as Phil and Ari studied the map.

"Each place isn't too far from the hospital. First stop is the tattoo shop since it's the closest." Ari said as Phil started the car.

********

"I think your matching tattoos are cute. It's better than a friendship bracelet because you can't lose it." Alan commented as the group got out of the car and saw the bright coloured shop that had eye catching paintings on the brown walls. Phil noticed Ari's cheeks became pink.

"Hey! The two insane love birds are back. Are you wanting more tattoos?" a woman asked with a pink and black mohawk who was covered in tattoos and piercings.

"Can I get a tattoo? Like something that would help me look cool and get girls?" Alan asked.

"Seriously? We're trying to find Doug and get home before his wedding and you want a tattoo?" Ari stared at him.

"No, we're good. We were wondering if you could answer a couple questions we have." said Phil.

"Of course. Follow me to my workspace." the woman led them to the corner of the shop and sat down on a rolling stool. "What would you like to know?"