8

The group of friends received a handful of odd looks from people they passed in the lobby of Caesar's Palace and as they made their way to their room.

"Wait, guys. What about the tiger?" Alan asked as they neared the door.

Phil threw his head back in frustration and cursed under his breath. "Oh fuck. I keep forgetting about the god damn tiger."

"Where does someone find a tiger in Vegas besides a zoo?" asked Ari.

"I don't know because I don't remember." Stu muttered.

"Shh. Keep it down." Phil whispered.

Alan tried to sound smart. "Memory loss is a side effect of roofies." The others gave him a 'no shit' look.

"You are too stupid to insult."

"Thank you." thanked Alan with a smile, not understanding that he received an insult. Phil inserted the room keycard into the machine and opened the door. Alan let the door slam close and the others shushed him. Their footsteps slowed when they heard music.

"I don't remember leaving the music on before we left. We didn't watch TV either." Ari whispered.

"Don't make any sudden movements. Ari, I know you can defend yourself but I want you to stay behind me." Phil instructed as their eyes scanned the room. Momentarily after that sentence, he bumped into a man wearing black clothing and a black hat, causing everyone to jump. "Who are you?" Phil spat as he and Ari raised their hands and moved into a fighter's stance.

"Who the hell are you?" The stranger countered.

"Quiet. Quiet." A second voice said as they turned in the direction and saw another man at the grand piano and turned around on the black leather bench.

"Mike Tyson?!" Phil asked in awe as he lowered his hands.

"Shh! My favourite part is coming up right now." Mike started to play air drums and began to sing 'In the Air Tonight' by Phil Collins off key. "I can feel it coming in the air tonight." Then he quickly spoke in a regular voice in between the pause and waved his hands towards himself. "I need a chorus line."

Phil, Ari, and Stu were still stunned but Alan joined in. "Oh Lord."

Now, the champion was bobbing his head. "And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life. (One more time, guys.)"

"Oh Lord." The others chorused and smiled; shocked that they were singing along with a famous boxer in their hotel room. Out of nowhere, Mike threw a right hook to Alan's jaw and knocked him out cold. Ari remained standing as Stu and Phil bent down to the floor.

"Why did you do that?" Phil asked.

The man with the hat, who seemed like he was Mike's body guard answered the question. "Mr. Tyson would like to know why his tiger is in your bathroom."

To be fair, I felt like punching Alan when he confessed about drugging us. "Hold on. That hit wasn't necessary. I'm a huge fan! When you knocked out Holmes, that was-" Ari smiled, watching Phil fan boy over one of his favourite athletes.

"Explain." The body guard spoke impatiently.

"We were drugged last night. We have no memory of what happened." Ari said, glancing at Alan who still remained unconscious.

"It's true. We got in all kinds of trouble and now we can't find our friend. If you want to kill us, go ahead because I don't care anymore." Stu added.

Ari and Phil looked at him. "What's wrong with you?" "I get you're upset with this mess but that doesn't mean you should end it."

"I don't care."