2

Stu woke up face first on the tiled floor as sunlight streaked through the curtains. Picking up his silver glasses up from the floor, his eyes widened in surprise seeing the messy room: jacuzzi overflowing with bubbles, chairs and lamps knocked over, artwork hanging crooked, a chair that was smoking, a footstool tied to the ceiling with white bedsheets, the TV hanging off the wall, and beer cans littering the floor. His attention switched as he saw Alan lazily get to his feet. "Woah. It's like a hurricane went through here." Stu decided to explore the villa to see the rest of the mess.

Meanwhile, Phil groaned as he woke up in the bedroom with pain in his left side and a pounding headache. As he regained more of his senses, he felt something against his hand, arm, and bare torso. Glancing down, Ari was asleep against him with her leg across his legs and his arm was wrapped around her waist. The sense of confusion temporarily subsided and was replaced with comfort. A small smile appeared on his face. He appeared as a tough guy but deep down, that shell secretly weakened when his friendship with Ari made him feel protective and caring towards her.

"Phil? Ari?" Stu called as he neared the bedroom door.

Phil sensed the distress in his friend. "Calm down. We're right here." He replied as he propped himself up on with his free arm but kept his arm around her waist. His voice was a little bit deeper from sleep. "Are you ok, buddy?"

"No, I am in so much pain right now. You need to see what happened in the room! It's totally-"

"Wait... when you called mine and Ari's names, what did I say?" Phil asked.

"You said 'Calm down. We're right here'. Why?"

Phil took the white blanket off, revealing he wore his black dress pants still and Ari in her black lacy lingerie. The sudden draft made her nestle closer. "Oh, shit!" He quickly pulled the blanket backdown and Stu averted his eyes to the ground. Panic filled Phil's mind in a heartbeat. Did we have... sex? "Fuck!" Phil whispered. "I don't want to ruin our friendship by -"His speech stopped short when she began to stir. "Don't say anything. Get out of the room. Talk later." Stu quickly left, feeling more confused.

"Good morning, Phil." Ari mumbled with a smile, not noticing her surroundings.

He left out a sigh of relief learning she wasn't upset. "Good morning. How did you sleep?"

"I think I slept ok. I feel like I'm super hungover right now. I don't drink that much." Ari paused to try and remember what happened last night. "I can't remember anything from our night out."

"I feel really hungover and can't remember anything either. This is weird." Phil answered.

A scream made both of them jump. Phil climbed out of bed and quickly strode out of the room. Ari couldn't help but gawk at his toned back and the bruise along his ribs. After getting out of bed, she noticed her dress and Phil's black blazer and dress shirt was laid on the floor and she was only wearing lingerie. How did I end up in bed with him? Did we have sex? We're not even dating! What if Phil leaves me? Anxiety consumed her as she started to see black. She took deep breaths to bury the emotion as she wrapped herself in a blanket, sprinted to her room, and dressed in the denim shorts and t-shirt she wore yesterday. Glancing in the large mirror secured to wall, she didn't find any marks on her skin but her face started to become white.

"THERE'S A TIGER IN THE BATHROOM!" Alan screamed at the top of his lungs.

"What?" Ari asked, thinking he's just out of his mind.

"Control yourself, man. Can you go put pants on?" Phil muttered.

"THERE'S A TIGER IN THE BATHROOM!" Alan moved to stand behind the couch.