9

The group of friends didn't have any other choice but to push the car the rest of the way. Alan's job was to steer the car as Stu, Phil, and Ari pushed.

"I can't do it!" Alan cried as he yanked his hand off the wheel and took a couple steps back.

"Put your fucking hand back on the wheel and steer." Phil snarled, feeling his muscles burn.

"If you don't, I swear to God, I will feed you to that tiger since you have tried to kill us TWICE!" Ari seethed as her eyes narrowed.

"Ari, stop." Stu whispered and looked at Alan. "We need you, buddy. This is your time to shine, ok?"

Alan took a few deep breaths and grabbed the wheel again. "Ok, I got this. I can do it."

"That's it." "There you go." "Keep it straight."

After few painful minutes, they arrived to Mike's huge mansion that was surrounded with lots of green space and a tall gate and was greeted by the same bodyguard they met earlier.

"You're late."

"Whatever, man. We had to push the car the last mile." said Phil.

"Regardless, we brought the tiger back so be thankful." Ari added.

The man gestured for them to enter. "Come on in. Mike has something he wants to show you." The friends eyes' took in the fancy entrance way that included two grand staircases, a grand piano, long windows that reached the ceiling, and a variety of plants.

Phil looked over his shoulder to glance at the tiger and then back to the man, who was eyeing the destruction of the car's interior. "That thing is out of control. Seriously, you need to put it down."

The bodyguard led Stu, Ari, Alan, and Phil into the living room to meet Mike who sat on a black leather couch with a small white dog on his lap.

"When we got back, we took a look at the security cameras." Mike stated as his bodyguard pressed 'play' on the remote and the friends turned their gaze to the large TV. The group smiled when the first clip showed Doug, Alan, Stu, Ari, and Phil together stumbling across Mike's lawn laughing hysterically and drinking. Phil had his arm wrapped around Ari's waist to support her.

"It's Doug!" "He was with us at that time!" "Oh, thank God!" "Phew!"

"That's our buddy. The one we're missing. We're all best friends. Well, somewhat..." Stu explained to Mike.

"Why don't you just pay attention? I don't have all night." Mike said with a little bit of attitude. The second clip showed four of the friends standing around the edge of the large pool and Alan stood on top of a rock. Now, Phil also held a leash connecting to the tiger.

Alan's face lit up. "That's me! I've never been on TV before!"

"You're gonna overflow the pool, man!" Past Doug exclaimed. Everybody else's face had a disgusted expression as they watched Alan pee into Mike's pool.

"Really, Alan? Really?" Ari asked while the rest stared at him.

"Maybe I should go wait outside." Alan suggested softly as he stood up.

"I think that's a good idea. Don't touch anything." said Mike with a glare.

"You know, he's not really our good friend. We don't know him that well." Stu informed but Mike gave him a look that said 'I don't care at all'. The third clip showed the friends walk down the driveway towards the police car.

"Where did you get the cop car from?" Mike asked.

"We stole it from these dumbass cops." Phil answered while he smirked a little.