Chapter 1: Third tier?

Third Person POV:

"Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh!"

Blaze shouted then Ais smack his head shutting him up.

"You mean that the Oakuat seed really became a tree now?" Solar said, "that was fast!" Taufan then said after Solar.

"That means Duri can unlock his Third Tier right?" Solar asked Tok Kasa.

"Yes and it's true that Planterbot can speed up the growth and it did, now you guys wait a little more" Tok Kasa said to them.

Then suddenly Taufan froze and remembered how he lost control on his powers almost bringing down the Kupuri castle.

Taufan felt someone touch him "are you okay?" Taufan turn around to see Solar "yeah i'm okay."

Solar thought 'he's hiding something' suspiciously thinking of Taufan

"Don't you worry you worry Taufan with some training you will be able to control your powers in no time" Tok Kasa assuring Taufan.

"What do you mean "control your powers" huh?" Blaze looked at Taufan suspiciously and Taufan who is sweating.

"hahahahaha it's nothing serious just some good old training to get stronger and all" Taufan nervously laughed and said.

'Yup, something's definitely up he's hiding something' Solar thought.

"Too bad the others aren't here to hear this" Ais said then yawn.

Then Tok Kasa said "oh i know, why don't you guys find out about your own powers?" Tok Kasa suggested.

"Yeah but where do we start?" Ais asked.

"You guys can start with Blaze over there" they looked at Blaze then Taufan put around his arms to Blaze shoulders.

"Wow~ Third Tier Fire power huh~" Taufan said.

"Yeah but where do we start?" Blaze asked Tok Kasa.

"You guys can start by finding information on the original elemental master of fire" Tok Kasa closed

Then saying the name of the original fire wilder "Warmaster Pyrapi."

Then Tok Kasa tell the things he know about the original Master of Fire.

After there talk with Tok Kasa the four brothers is heading to the power sphera vault.

"Wait shouldn't we tell the others?" Taufan asked.

"Oh come on guys let's keep this a secret and this will be our new secret mision" Blaze said with pleading eyes to keep this a secret.

"Whatever you say" Ais not caring whether to keep this a secret or not.

"I don't know maybe we should tell this to the others" Solar saying something might go wrong.

"oh come on Solar you're such a killjoy, i'm just asking you to keep this a secret you can also come to this secret mission, i mean come on we are all left out by others right?" Blaze keep on insisting them.

Solar kept thinking then...

"What secret?"

They turn around to see the Shadow manipulator Fang.

"What secret mission and you guys are not going to trick me that easily" Fang said to them.

Blaze just sigh...

After that long talk

"Please Fang keep this a secret you can also come to this mission if you're worry or something please just keep this a secret to the others please! please!! please!!!" Blaze who is about to cry pleading and bowing down to Fang.

Fang cringe at this and said "Fine! But i'm coming with you!"

In The Power Sphera Vault

"Hi Databot" Taufan saying hi to the Power Sphera ignoring the others in the background.

"Hi Everyone. How. May I Help. You." Databot said.

"Can we get some information on Warmaster Pyrapi?" Solar asked Databot.

"Warmaster. Pyrapi? One Second. Let Me. Process The Data." Databot processing the information.

"Heh time to give Databot a boost!" Blaze trying to give Databot more energy.

Then realizing that it isn't working "why isn't it working?!" Blaze asked.

" all the charging pods are down, someone's been using them too much" Fang said.

I wonder who broke them! Then Gopal's image appearing behind them.

"He's gonna take a while for data to be processed" Ais said.

"Nevermind. We'll i just have to wait then" Blaze said grumply.

A/N: Another story, it will be explained why Taufan kept his tier third power a secret and i will be making prequels and sequels of the story of season 2 though some might not be accurate but who cares it's my story telling also the Elemental Siblings story will be continued because they are connected, anyways bye👋👋👋.

Also i never updated this since 2023 because i never know what story to put in the first place.