Chapter 6: Just Right👌

"Don't worry Roktaroka i'm sure that Toktaroka misses you too, of course he'll welcome you with open arms" Taufan assuring him.

"R.. Really?"

"Hmph, if i was him i would disown him" Gopal said which made Taufan turn to him with a glare.

"What?! Waaaa!!!" Roktaroka started crying again.

Then Ais shoved a chicken through Gopal's mouth and said "Hush, Gopal. Roktaroka alredy fells bad as it is." Ais said with a creepy smile.

"Look, we're nearly there!" Blaze said.

"Haa, that's Roktaroka's home planet, planet Baraju!" Roktartoka said.

"Woah look at the colors. It's blue on the other side, and the red on the other." Qually said.

"Hmm why is it like that?" Gopal asked.

"Because this planet has two different climates" Roktaroka said.

The ship arrived on the blue side of the planet.

"S-So coldddd~" Taufan said.

"D-D-Duri w-woundn't love this coldnessss~" Solar commented.

"I- I know righttt~" Blaze added while gritting his teeth and shaking uncontrollably in coldness.

"I feel fine." Ais said.

"That's because you are the water n ice element! Plus you have a winter coat!" Blaze shouted.

"Brr~ the temperature here is below freezing." Solar said.

"Huu, this is Roktaroka least side favorite side of the planet- ahh..." Roktaroka said while shaking.

"Close up the holes quick!" Qually said.

"AA... AA... AA Choo!" Roktaroka then sneeze lava which Fang watched in horror "Waa!!".

Fang fell through his knees and screamed "My Ship!"

"Poor Lily" Gopal said which maid Qually questioned "Lily?"

"Hmm, if the blue side is cold then red one is..." Solar making a hypothesis.

The ship arrived at the red side.

"Aha, now this is more like it! Aah, just nice~" Roktaroka said.

"What do you mean just nice? It's so hottt~" Qually said.

"Why is the planet like thisss?" Taufan said.

"According to data the sun's gravity is so strong that one part of the planet is always facing the sun and the other one away from it." Solar explained.

The ship now arrived at Talistiwa Forest.

"Yup, that's why the blue side is always cild and the red side is always hot, aha we can land over here." Roktaroka said.

"The climate here seems to be pretty normal" Taufan commented.

When the ship landed, they got out of it and saw the nature.

"This is the Talistiwa. Here, its never too cold, and never too hot." Roktaroka said.

"Aha, now this is just nice" Gopal said.

A/N: Guys i'm really sorry for not updating this long, i became busy with school work and i'm loosing motivation but i'm still continuing this duh.

I also making a new story and its the prequel of this story. Here is the sneak peak:

I know it's short(maybe even shorter than it looks) but yeah, bye guys!!!