Chapter 5: 10 Years?!

"Weak?! What are talking about you are anything but weak!" At this point Solar just don't know what the heck was Taufan thinking.

"Re... Really?" "Yeah!, i just don't know what bump your head to think that."

Taufan then laughs softly "you really know anything huh?"

"Of course i know because i'm an observer, i observe everything you guys do, not in a creepy way of course." Solar said.

"Hahahahaha, ok ok enough about me what about you." Taufan said.

"What?" Solar was next.

"I heard that you've getting lack of sleep because of a nightmare right?" Solar's eyes widen.

"How did you know?" "I'm your brother of course i know." Taufan said with a proud smile.

"But i may have asked Duri about it." Taufan added.

"Well that figures." Solar then out of nowhere yawn.

"And that proves that you are getting lack of sleep." Taufan said.

"How about this you go sleep i'll wake you up when we get there." Taufan suggested.

"But..." "No buts."

"If you're having trouble getting to sleep tell me what was your nightmare?" Solar looked at him then he looked to the ground.

"I'm having nightmares of being alone again..." Solar said.

Taufan then said "don't worry about being alone i'm here, our brother's here, Duri's here and we're pretty much afraid of the same thing."

"Now go to sleep, i'll stay until you fall asleep then i'll wake you up if we're here or you could just wake yourself out if you want." Taufan said.

"Okay, okay, i'll go to sleep if you keep on insisting." Solar said going lay down to sleep.

Timeskip...

"Ish! Why did you eat my carrot donut huh!" Fang shouted at Gopal.

And because of this Solar woke up from his slumber so he decided to join the others while still a little tired.

Solar saw Fang shaking Gopal then eventually stopped.

Solar saw Roktaroka in the ship "huh he's here on the ship, how long was i asleep?" Solar said putting his hands on his head.

"Good question dear brother!" Taufan said appearing behind him which made Solar jump.

"You see, when you are asleep we picked up Roktaroka and start heading straight to planet Baraju." Taufan happily said.

Then Taufan turn to Roktaroka "Hey what's wrong? You look nervous."

"Yeah usually everybody gets excited and happy when you get home." Blaze said.

" you can tell us anything there's nothing to be embarrassed about." Ais said assuring him.

"Err... er... if you really want to know Roktaroka used to go back to visit the village every year to see Toktaroka during raya." Roktaroka said.

"I packed some food, let's eat" Qually said with Gopal can't wait to eat.

They are eating while listening to what Roktaroka is saying.

"But... this year it'll be 10 years since Roktaroka stepped foot in the village."

...

...

...

"10 YEARS?!" All of them said.

"Why haven't you gone back all this time?" Solar asked.

"Err... because um... Aha! Roktaroka was busy with work" Roktaroka nervously said.

"You abandoned your grandpa because of work? How could you?" Gopal said.

Roktaroka started crying lava "Wuhuhu but... Roktaroka was afraid he wont welcome Roktaroka back" Roktaroka said.

The ship was getting holes from Roktaroka's crying lava.

"Arrggghhh!!! He's melting holes in my shippp!" Fang screamed.

"Don't worry Roktaroka i'm sure that Toktaroka misses you too, of course he'll welcome you with open arms" Taufan assuring him.

"R.. Really?"

"Hmph, if i was him i would disown him" Gopal said which made Taufan turn to him with a glare.

"What?! Waaaa!!!" Roktaroka started crying again.

Then Ais shoved a chicken through Gopal's mouth and said "Hush, Gopal. Roktaroka alredy fells bad as it is." Ais said with a creepy smile.

A/N: Done and it was a little angst but this was the last for now so no angst in the next one, also did you like it Solar having nightmares of being alone again? Bye bye.