Chapter 10: The Hot n Cold War

In The Middle Of The Battlefield...

Taufan and Qually are running and huffing across the battlefield then suddenly a fire arrows came and aiming towards them.

Taufan and Qually made a stance to defend themselves "Whirling Cyclone!"
Taufan used his powers.

"Swirling Fire Spatulas!" Qually used his move.

The two of them manage to defend themselves from the arrows but Qually notice something.

"Taufan, look!" Qually called Taufan pointing towards a beast that has been flatten by the plank of woods of a wooden cart.

Taufan look in sympathy "Poor thing... we have to help." Taufan said.

"Let me try." Qually said taking out his spatula.

While Qually is setting up to free it, Taufan is the one defending Qually for some incoming fire arrow attack using his wind powers.

"Spatula Jack!" And with that, Qually manage to free the beast.

"I did it!" Qually said not noticing the fire arrows behind him "Qually look out!" Taufan shouted.

"Ice Wall!"

A wall of ice block all the fire arrows flying towards them.

"Ais! You're okay!" Taufan run towards Ais in relief.

"You guys okay?" Ais asked the two.

"We're okay-" Qually gets cut off by someone coming behind them.

They turn around and saw how big who is behind them.

They got prepared then...

.

.

.

.

.

"Tigree!"

The alien hug the beast that they saved. "I'm so glad you're safe~" The alien native to the planet said with the name of Mas Gardu the Salju Tribe chief.

Meanwhile the three just look in astonished "Haaa?"

"Thank you guys for rescuing my dear friend, I owe the three of you a depth." Mas Gardu said.

"What's going on here?" Ais asks the chief to know the situation.

"I can explain. But for now and follow me to the Salju Tribe camp, things are getting a bit too hot in here." Mas Gardu said.

Then all the soldiers came face to face with the enemies.

"Listen up, Bara Tribe! This is the day we burn the Salju Tribe to the ashes!" Yanaari said to her soldiers.

"Huh! How did we end up in the middle of the war wuhuhu!" Gopal said at the back.

"Today, our enemy will feel the icy strength of the Salju Tribe. Today, we will fight to the death!" Mas Gardu announced.

"Attack!!!"

But then a lightning strike down.

"Man I feel like Hali's anger can travel from a many light years away." Taufan joked.

"FALL BACK EVERYONE! IT'S RAINING!" Mas Gardu said.

Qually then said "Huh? They're retreating because of a little rain-"

Then out of nowhere a small shard of ice came down from the sky.

"Waa!" Quall was able to dodge it.

"What in the-?" Ais is confused.