Chapter 3: Going Somewhere

"How can you sure that it's Roktaroka" Taufan said to Ais.

"Can you enhance the quality of this photo-" "Taufan don't-" Solar was trying to cut off Taufan but it's too late.

"Data. Being. Processed." Databot processing.

Then everything went silent.

Everybody trying to hold themselve by biting their lips and they all thought the same thing.

'WH... WHY TAUFAN?!'

They all left the room with their gloomy mood except Taufan who is cheerful as always.

"What happened?" Halilintar asked noticing their mood.

"You don't wanna know" the four guys said in a gloomy mood.

Another 10 Days Later...

"Hey guys" Qually greeted them "hey Qually" with Taufan who is the only one that greeted him back because they are still in a gloomy mood.

"Photo Enhancement. Complete." Databot

"Oooh, so it really is Roktaroka" Taufan said not knowing the glares that he is receiving.

Ais just sigh and said "alright lets contact him."

"Oh no, no. That's not Roktaroka, that Roktaroka's grandpa" Roktaroka said.

"Grandpa?" Solar asked "yup that's Toktaroka."

"Their names are similar" Fang said "and their faces too" Blaze added.

"Can you take us to meet him?" Solar asked.

Then Roktaroka was hit with nervousness "m... meet him?"

"We'd like to ask him about the Warmaster Pyrapi and i can get my third tier fire power" Blaze said cheerfully.

"Ah... um if you want to meet Toktaroka we'd have to go yo Roktaroka's home village in Planet Baraju" Roktaroka said.

"Oh no problem we'll just come with you" Taufan said.

"Erm... but Roktaroka's village is really far and super far away" Roktaroka nervously said.

"We have a spaceship remember?" Fang said "and we can also teleport" Solar said.

"Ahhh- oh yeah" Roktaroka said.

After that...

After their conversation with Roktaroka they are prepering to leave.

Taufan was getting some snacks and putting them in the bag for the trip then "where are you going?" someone spoke behind him.

Taufan turn around to see Halilintar and Gempa.

Taufan was soon enough got hit by nervousness not knowing what to say.

'How am i gonna to reply? Why do we have to keep this a secret anyway?!' Taufan screamed in his mind.

Then he remember the times they turn down their hang out that he planned to spend more time with eachother.

"I... uhh... i'm actually..." Taufan was struggling to answer them then "actually we are going to visit a friend."

They turn around to see that Solar is the one that answer the question.

"That's right we are going to see a friend so we won't be back in a few days and we won't do a mission for a while since we will be busy" Solar said saving Taufan from them.

"Can we atleast come with you-" Gempa insist but got cut off up by Solar "you guys can't since you guys are going to be busy with missions right?" He said a little aggressive.

Halilintar and Gempa froze on their spot.

Solar just sigh "you guys really need to check your priorities, you guys are going to be in a mission tomorrow and it's going to be a long term mission so you don't have to worry about us we can take care of ourselves, you guys can't treat us like this forever"

After Solar said all that he took a deep breath and took Taufan's hand walking away from them.

With Taufan and Solar...

"You really didn't have to do tha-" "i have to i know that you can't keep secrets from them" Solar said to Taufan.

"Besides i can tell that you guys are having issues because you guys usually spend more time than anyone else and now..." Solar trailing off on what he said after seeing Taufan making a sad face.

"Hey guys what took you so long!" Blaze shouted.

The two can feel the atmosphere lighten up.

"We're coming Blaze!" Taufan ran happily but Solar can tell that he is making a fake smile.

After they got in Fang's ship they were ready for lunch "don't fail me now Lily" Fang mumbled really quietly so that no one can hear.

A/N: hahaha Trio Ori angst and Solar finally having a development even though his personality still the same i made him a little nice.