Chapter 9: War

After the explosion, they all look in to the sky and what they saw was "Ice boulders!" Roktaroka shouted.

But Blaze was quick to react and he goes in front "Fireball Attack!"

And with that Blaze was manage to destroy the ice boulders.

But it was far from over "Blaze, over there too!" Taufan calling Blaze and pointing at the fire boulders.

"Fire boulders?!"

This time it was Ais who step in front of them and quickly created a Ice bow.

"Ice Arrow Barrage!" Ais shouted while destroying the fire boulders.

"ATTACKKK!"

"FIREEEE!"

A very distant voice was heard.

"There is more of them!" Gopal screamed looking at the boulders.

But before anyone could react the boulders already the ground causing an explosion which sends them all flying away from each other.

Everything went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After that, Gopal was being carried by a random alien.

"Huh? What have you got there Kamarul?" Another alien ask the alien carrying Gopal.

"Come here quick! I found this kid in the middle of the battlefield!" The alien named Kamarul, placing Gopal down.

"He looks weird"

"Is it a Salju spy?"

Gopal then starts to wake up.

The aliens immediately pointed their swords toward Gopal which startled him with a scared look on his face.

"Who are you? Introduce yourself!" They said.

"Waa! W-what is this?!" Gopal screamed.

"Look out!" Another alien said.

They all turn around to see Ice boulders are aiming right towards them.

But Gopal was the one who was quick to react and blasted his powers to the boulders in fear transforming the boulders to be a banana balls.

One banana ball hit the alien.

When he got up, the banana ball was now part on his body.

The aliens praise Gopal for this.

But there were more boulders heading towards them.

The aliens flea from the boulders then two people steps out and stop the boulders.

"Solar Beam Strike!"

"Blazing Chakram Throw!"

Solar and Blaze appears in a flash while destroying the ice boulders.

The aliens were running but one alien got hit by a ice shard but the shard instead just hit the banana ball because he was shield by it.

"B-Blaze! Solar!" Gopal called the two.

A bird came and pass in front of them "whoa!"

Then it landed at a female alien.

"This is alarming. The Salju tribe is advancing closer to out camp!" Said the leader named Warmaster Yanaari

"Are you all okay?"

"We were nearly hit by the ice boulder attack just now, but these kids saved us Warmaster!" Kamarul said.

"Kids?" Yanaari said in confusion.

"What is that you're wearing Kamarul?" She asked.

"Um, I think it's ice proof armor, Warmaster!" The alien totally oblivious that he was wearing was actually a food.

Then an explosion was heard in the distance which made them all turn around.

"Take them behind the line! I'll deal with them later." Yanaari said to them which made Gopal, Blaze and Solar gulp.

A/N: It's so short I want to cry. Anyway, sorry if it's short I have been trying to down update but you know what, I have been coughing like a week to the point where my stomach is hurting. Again sorry not updating so long.

 Again sorry not updating so long