Chapter 7: Secrets

"Woohoo! Trinnamon and Space Anise! I can't believe these ingredients actually grow on this planet." Qually said in happiness with him picking the ingredients.

"Hey, Qually. Let's go!" Gopal shouted.

"Wait for me!" Qually shouted while carrying the ingredients.

"Woahhhh, the forest is so beautiful, the air is also fresh too don't you agree?" Taufan said.

"Yep!" Blaze respond.

Ais just nod.

"According to my data, the temperature and environment of this area is perfect for plant growth." Solar explained.

Roktaroka noticed something then looks at the rock.

"What are you looking at Roktaroka?" Gopal asked popping out of nowhere.

Roktaroka covered the rock behind him saying that it's nothing.

"Ahh... the sky is getting dark, we should move." Roktaroka said.

Gopal shrugged it off then joined the others.

Roktaroka sighs in relief.

As they were walking, they pass through a river.

Then Blaze asked "Which way next, Roktaroka?"

"Err... um... this way." Roktaroka pointed forward.

Then they started walking where Roktaroka pointed.

Without anyone noticing, Fang goes closer to Taufan.

"Psst hey!" Fang whispered to Taufan not too loud for anyone to hear.

"Hey Fang" Taufan whispered back.

"So when are you going to tell your brothers about your secret?" Fang asked.

"Idk, maybe eventually..." Taufan said not making it clear.

"You know that you can't keep it a secret forever..." Fang said.

Solar noticed Taufan and Fang from the distance having a quiet conversation between them which made Solar curious.

So Solar pretended to not hear anything but secretly trying to eavesdropping their conversation.

"I know, I know, it's just a little overwhelming, but I can't help it that the others might get worried about me which is the last thing I could ever wanted" Taufan said.

"Look I understand that you don't want them to get worried but you have to atleast talk to them or you guys might grow apart" Fang said in worried tone.

"I've... already talked about it to someone instead of those 2 someone that i've known more longer than anyone" Taufan said a little bitterly.

'Now now Taufan, don't say those things to your brothers.' Taufan thought not wanting to blame his 2 brothers.

"I've always felt like I could trust him with this feelings, he and i have similar experience on loneliness inside us." Taufan said talking someone.

Which made Solar somehow felt warm on the inside and want to hear more.

"But... I haven't said anything about that secret yet, i'm afraid that he and the others might get hurt because of me" Taufan continues.

"And besides... it's for their own good anyway" Taufan said.

Solar was not expecting this words coming out from Taufan's 'he has another secret?' Solar thought in his head.

"And yet you let your brothers to trying to find it out and unlock it" Fang said.

Taufan flinched hard.

'What? Find out? Unlock what?' Solar has so many questions.

Fang sighs.

"Well it depends on your decision whether to keep it a secret or not and it's not my place to tell them but you..."

"I'm always open if you wanted to talk." Fang said in a genuine tone.

"Thanks Fang" Taufan said while giving him a thumbs up.

"I always knew that you were worried about me~" Taufan teasing Fang.

"Why you little-"

Solar on the other hand 'So Fang know something? Just what secret are you hiding Taufan?'

Solar was now onto Taufan.

And he is secretly trying to find out what he's hiding.

A/N: Hehehe... i feel like something is wrong with this chapter, i kept on editing it, haha... i think i'm going crazy.

 i think i'm going crazy