Chapter 8: Oh no-

After that...

"Hey Roktaroka, how far is this village of yours?" Gopal asked in tiredness.

Roktaroka looked down "Ahh... actually..."

"Roktaroka forgot the way" Roktaroka said sheepishly.

"Argh~" The brothers, Fang and Gopal fall down with their souls coming out.

"Gopal!!!" Qually trying to catch the soul.

"You don't remember the way to your own village?" Qually said in anger.

"Please don't be angry, Roktaroka hasn't been back in a long time..." Roktaroka said.

The hot and cold duo rest on each others  back in tiredness.

Meanwhile Solar noticed something or rather someone is coming out of a bush.

"Why don't we ask that person?" Solar pointing to the alien.

Then the alien turn around.

Taufan was about to ask for some directions when he got interrupt by the alien.

"Oh, a customer!" said the alien while preparing the toys for them.

"Welcome to Pak Pato's toy store!" The alien said introducing himself.

"What?" Solar just said.

"Who sells toys in the middle of a forest?" Gopal asked

"There aren't just any toys, kid. Look here, look." Pak Pato shows the toy and how it's done with a controller.

The toys dance.

"Woahh! Can I try?" Gopal ask in amazement along with Qually.

"Oh my gosh! Solar can we buy this?" Taufan asked Solar wanting to buy those toys.

"we're here to ask for directions, not buy toys Taufan..." Solar said.

Taufan was older than but he has mind of a child.

"Hey, we're here asking for directions, not shopping for toys" Ais said to Pak Pato.

"Hmm... where are you kids headed?" Pak Pato asked.

"We're here looking for our friend's village." Taufan answers.

"Ahuh, but even he doesn't remember the way" Blaze added.

"Ohh. So you're looking for this fire rock's village? The quickest way is through there." Pack Pato pointed the direction.

"Just head straight and you can't miss it. Wehehe~" Pak Pato added.

"Really? Thanks mister!" Taufan thank the alien happily.

"Hey guys" Solar calling the others.

"Guys!" Solar turn around and saw Gopal and Qually playing with the toys.

"Guys, let's go! We know how to get to Roktaroka's village now." Solar said to the two but of course the two ignore him as they play with the toys.

Then Taufan suddenly pick up the two with his wind.

"Oh man, we weren't done playing..." Gopal and Qually said simultaneously.

"That's enough, it's not like were gonna buy them." Solar said in annoyance.

"Besides we're still on a mission." Ais said.

Taufan turn around and said thank you to Pak Pato.

Pak Pato just wave goodbye or...
Goodluck?

As they are walking straight to the path that Pak Pato said.

"I can't wait to awaken my third tier powers!" Blaze said happily.

Ais is just quite as always but he sighs along with Solar.

"Where has he been getting more from anyway?" Solar mutter to himself.

Taufan on the other hand flinched a little upon hearing the 'third tier' but no one notice this.

Taufan closed his eyes hearing someone's or rather himself laughing  uncontrollably in his head and his memories flashing before him during when he was in windara.

He immediately open his eyes wide not wanting to remember it himself.

Qually said "There's something weird about this place."

Krak!

He steps on something.

"Huh!?" Qually look down to see he have stepped on a arrow or something.

"What is this place?" Taufan feeling wary.

Then the place they have arrived was destroyed like a battle or a war has happened moments ago.

"This place look so ruined!" Blaze said.

"It looks like... a battlefield!" Ais said examining the surrounding area.

"If that's true then..." Solar putting some of the pieces together.

Then suddenly.....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BOOM!

"What in the-?" They all said simultaneously.

Something big has almost hit the gang.

A/N: I was suppose to post this on Sunday but then I have to do some work because of groupings in school and our leader is strict but I don't blame him because in roll play we have to do our best. Anyway sorry if it's short but yeah I hope that you enjoyed it . Bye.

 Bye