Chapter 2: 10 Days A Wait

Day 1:

"Hey guys!" Taufan greeting his two favorite brothers.

"Oh hi Taufan" Gempa greeted him back and Halilintar just wave his hand a little indicating his hello.

"So do you guys want to hang out and-" Taufan was cut off by Gempa "sorry Taufan but we got to practice since for our future missions."

Taufan just look disappointed "why don't you go with the others" Halilintar said.

And with that Taufan walk away from them.

Meanwhile

"Oh come on! The data is still being processed?!" Blaze shouted with Ais patting his back.

Day 2:

Solar got up for his morning coffee watching the sun coming up.

"Good morning sunshine!" Duri said to Solar hugging him.

"Good morning to you too" Solar said sipping his coffee.

Then they heard someone falling of the stairs "you look like an idiot" Ais said to Blaze who fall down the stairs.

Blaze quickly got up and drag Ais "we don't have time for that! Come on maybe he's done processing it!" Blaze said dragging him outside.

"What was that?" Duri asked "you don't wanna know" Solar said to his dear brother.

"We heard ruckus down there is everything okay" the Trio Ori got down the stairs.

"yep everything's fine just Blaze tripping down with his feet" Solar said "Blaze?" Taufan said in confusion.

With Blaze and Ais:

"It's still not processed!"

Day 3:

Taufan and Solar was just talking then the two heard a loud groan coming from Blaze.

"It's still not processed!"

Blaze to a deep breath and-

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!"

Day 4:

Blaze just kept hitting his face on the table when he found out that the data is still being processed.

"Hey stop that!" Gempa said.

Day 5:

"You should calm down you know" Ais said to Blaze who is being impatient.

"you could just distract yourself with something you know" Fang said giving a suggestion for Blaze.

And with that, Blaze just do something.

Something.

Day 6:

Keeping himself distracted did work but for a little while.

The data is still being processed.

And with that Blaze just throw of fireball out of annoyance.

"Hey! Are you trying to hit me!" Taufan shouted because the fireball almost hit him.

Day 7:

Taufan just patted Blaze when they found out that the data is still being processed.

Day 8:

Solar and Fang checked on Databot and found that the data is still being processed.

The two got to the Kokotiam and ordered some drinks from Tok Aba.

Blaze who is about to go to and see Databot when he got stop by the two.

Blaze looked at the two knowing what it meant.

"Oh come oooooooooon!!!"

Day 9:

Taufan attempted to hangout with his favorite brothers again but he got turn down because of their another training, they will be practicing the fusion but they chose it to keep it a secret to Taufan knowing it would be sensitive to him.

Taufan already know what they are training for but he decided not to tell them also so he walked away not knowing that Solar was watchimg them.

'Am i still weak?' Taufan thought but snapped out of it when he got startled by a shout.

"it's still being process?!!!"

Day 10:

"Thanks Qually for the food, bye" Taufan said to Qually "bye."

"I swear if that data is still being processed i will-" Blaze got cut off by Solar and Fang.

"You quiet the data is already processed" The two said.

"Search Result. Warmaster Pyrapi. One Photograph Found." Databot said.

"Woah so that's what he look like?!" Blaze said in amazement.

"We waited ten days to find out that the only result is one photograph?" Taufan said.

" there's nothing useful in this photo" Fang said "he has a point there, we don't even know where this photo was taken" Solar said.

"hey guys look at this photo" Ais said making the three looked at him.

"Doesn't this guy look like Roktaroka right?" Ais said pointing at the guy in the background.

A/N: Did you guys have fun reading Blaze suffering in ten days of waiting, because i've enjoy writing this. Bye bye.

 Bye bye