𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑

SCREAM      ////     MBAV

SCREAM //// MBAV

THE VIPER — — GODEVILZ

MBAV X SCREAM CROSSOVER

WE ARE EACH OUR OWN DEVIL // AND WE MAKE THIS
WORLD // OUR HELL.

sarah fox was the definition of a popular reject. when she was just a young girl, she began to date a bad older boy named jesse and all the girls in grade went crazy over it, instantly wanting to befriend her. when they officially broke up, sarah was disregarded by all those girls.

her best friend erica on the other hand, went to desperate measures to have what sarah got with a click of her fingers. all that resulted in was her looking like even more of a dork than she actually was and loosing her best friend for a matter of months, only gaining her back when she was suffering her downfall.

then, there's benny weir. benny weir is the boy who'd been tailing erica from afar like a lost puppy. he was a man of many emotions and felt bad for the girl when all of her ex-best friends new friends messed around with her. though, she never showed any empathy when others did it to him, all she did was turn a blind eye. he was on an even lower scale than her in the freak show system, only acquiring one friend.

that one friend being, ethan morgan. most of the time, ethan got cast aside when it came to others. a lot of the people around him held some sort of talent and he had nothing but exhausting studying to fill his empty days. to say he's bored would be an understatement. he felt like nothing, the only entertainment he has are his two friends benny and rory.

rory keaner was known as the 'jokester friend' and was definitely lower than all of them on the social scale. he likes to think the world is all sunshine and rainbows and that nobody has a problem with him when, in reality, most people do. they don't not like him for any particular reason, he just never got used to social-norms. therefore, nothing he says ever gets taken seriously when, at times, he is trying to be serious. he hates when that happens.

after a couple of years of attending the exact same school, the trio of boys and the duo of girls find one another at a time they needed it most. all their personalities merged together made something beautiful. a tight knit group of five friends.

though, sometimes, five people can be quite overcrowding. to fix that, the problems need to be eliminated.