Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

Pre-chapter A/N: things are about to get very serious

ZAYN'S POV

"Chef Wilson," Arielle's eyes go wide when she takes in the sight of her professor standing in the doorway. He's smirking evilly at her and when I watch his tongue dart out to wet his lips a little too slowly, I try to distract myself from punching his fucking face by stepping towards Arielle protectively.

"Arielle," he greets her, his eyes quickly raking up her body. My fist tightens behind my back as he swirls the wine around in his glass, turning his head towards me. "Zayn." I narrow my eyes, sending him the most hateful gaze I can manage. Fucking dick. He just purses his lips a little before placing the glass to them.

I notice that he looks different from the last time I jammed my fist into his face. He's cut all his hair off, and he's gotten rid of that fucking God-awful beard. He looks a lot younger since the last time I saw him and I can't help but feel like maybe his sudden change in appearance is due to his constant need to impress Arielle. Just thinking about it makes my blood pressure rise considerably.

"Please, come in." Theo says with a leer in my direction. Arielle seems to debate it, but she reluctantly takes a step inside and I follow closely behind her. If Theo thinks he's getting close to her, he's severely mistaken.

"We're here to see Jamie and Sydney Price," Arielle says, anger laced in her voice. She's clearly unhappy to see Theo and I don't blame her. She can barely keep eye contact with him, especially since he's looking at her in such a way that she's practically squirming. I step closer to Arielle, wrapping my arm tighter around her waist. Theo sees the gesture and his face twitches a little when she instinctively leans into me.

He quickly shakes off whatever he was feeling, extending his hand in her direction. "Hello dear, I'm Jamie Price. Would you like to meet my wife?" He smiles, "Dear!" He calls out to his wife, but she doesn't respond, so he sips on his wine again before retracting his hand. Arielle's staring at him challengingly, as if her look could kill him, which I'm sure she wishes is the case.

He fucking tricked Arielle into coming here. I'm not entirely sure of the reason just yet, but I'm sure it won't take much to figure it out. He's clearly got some fetish with Arielle, and he's doing anything he can to get close to her.

Theo scans her body shamefully and my grip tightens on her waist. His eyes find mine and we share an intense stare-down for a few moments until his gaze darts to something to the right of me. I follow his eyes to find a man standing with his arms crossed on the back deck—a bodyguard. Of course he'd have hired a bodyguard, he knew I was going to be here and he knew that if given the opportunity I'd punch in his stupid fucking face. Pussy.

"Honey!" He calls out a second time, twisting towards the staircase behind him in such a manner, that he nearly spills his red wine all over his horrible old looking jumper.