Woe is the lonliest number pt 4

Wednesday pov
I've always hated the expression 'write what you know'. It's a hall pass for the imagination impaired. But when your life becomes a twisted mystery maybe it's time to lean into it. I get up to go to weems office. She had to know where Rowan is.
"I need to speak to Rowan. I can't find him."
"That won't be possible I'm afraid, he's been expelled"
"For what?"
"Never you mind. He'll be on the first train out this afternoon. What were you doing out in the woods with him anyway?"
"I told you I heard a noise and I went to investigate."
"That excuse may have implicated the sheriff but it won't fool me. You had a vision didn't you?"
Weems spoke sternly.
"I figured you might have been having them when we passed the accident and you knew that poor farmer had broken his neck. Your mother started having visions around your age. They were notoriously unreliable and dangerous. I remember at first she thought she might be losing her mind. Have you spoken to her about them?"
I was taken aback but kept a straight face as weems continued
"clearly the person withholding information here is you"
"may I go now"
"not until you've picked your extracurricular activity. We like our students to be well rounded."
"I prefer to stay sharp edged"
"I took the liberty of putting together a list of clubs that have openings, you are to have picked one by the end of the day, i'll be keeping my eye on you, I doubt you'll find something that tickles your fancy"
"Last person who tickled me lost a finger"
I replied as I took the list and walked away. I can't believe y/n wanted to stay with Enid instead of me. I'm obviously the better option. Why do I even care in the first place? I turned to thing,
"Weems is clearly trying to keep tabs on me.Keep an eye on Rowan.Don't let your fingers out of his sight."
I walked up to Bianca and the other sirens in the group.
"Weems said you'd be stopping by, but honestly after that stunt u pulled at the harvest festival I think the drama club is more your speed."
"Who did you tell after I took y/n back to nevermore? The sheriff?"
"You think I trust normie cops? I went straight to weems and let her handle it."
I stared blankly at her. Of course she went to weems, what did I expect. Bianca laughed as she spoke
"Let's get this audition over with. Are you alto, soprano, or just loco?"
She grinned. I let out a high pitched note that cracked the piano kids glasses.
"What was that?!"
"A not only dogs can hear"
I said as I walked away. No doubt the furs heard that. I walked towards the archery club
"Huh. You actually showed up. Ever shot a bow and arrow before?"
I observed it was only Xavier there.
"Only on live targets"
"Okay. Square stance. Load the arrow like this, yellow side out. Three fingers. Pull back and... let it fly. Any questions?"
"When's the last time you saw your roommate Rowan?"