Woe is the lonliest number

Y/n pov
I awoke in the infirmary. My whole body ached and my eyesight was blurry. I blinked away the haze and saw a small figure in a chair next to the bed. I looked over and realized it was Wednesday. She had stayed with me? How long was I out? I looked at the clock. It was 1:35pm the next day. I saw a bathroom and got up quietly as not not wake Wednesday. I looked in the mirror, all my wounds bandaged and my bruised arms showing. Had Wednesday seen them? I decided to head back to the bed. I sit down and take a deep breath, closing me eyes.
"Y/n?"
I turned to face Wednesday, her normal cold glare staring back at me.
"Hey Willa.."
"Willa?"
She questioned.
"Oh I-I'm sorry, if you don't like it I could-"
"It's fine."
Wednesday cut me off. I could feel a hot blush creeping onto my face. I turned my gaze to my arms to avoid eye contact.

Wednesday pov
*before the infirmary*
I got up to see a monster attack Rowan. It left as soon as it came. I looked around for y/n, a sense of worry overcoming me. I found her and checked for a pulse. She's alive. I pick her up and find Bianca, telling her to get the police. I carried y/n back to nevermore to the infirmary. The nurse said she would be fine. I don't know what is happening, what I'm feeling, it's new to me like spiders in my stomach. It's like torture, but not the good kind. Why have I became so attached to this girl? I begin to doze off in the chair next to her
*present time*
"Y/n?"
"Hey Willa.."
I was taken aback by the nickname. Normally I'd say such things are for small children who can't speak properly but for y/n I find myself not minding it as much.
"Willa?"
"Oh I-I'm sorry, if you don't like it I could-"
"It's fine"
I notice she looks away, focusing on her arms. I get up and sit next to her.
"How did you get those bruises? I know they aren't from last night."
I stare at her blankly, waiting for an answer.
"I... I have to tell you something and you can't tell anyone"
"That all depends on what is said"

Third person pov
You and Wednesday are sat on the infirmary bed. Wednesday staring at you, waiting for you to continue.
"I got them from.. rowan.."
Wednesday arched her eyebrow in question as you continue.
"I knew what he was planning, I knew he wanted to kill you that night and I tried to tell you but Tyler and Xavier kept interrupting. I had been trying to stop him from all of this but he.. well you know.."
Wednesday felt something she had never felt before. Sure she was mad, enraged even, but she also felt sympathy for you. How could rowan do that to someone, especially you. She was conflicted, and for the first time Wednesday took your hand in hers and looked you in the eyes. You made her feel something. Something she couldn't explain.
"Y/n.. I'm.. im sorry for what happened to you."
Wednesday had a hard time getting that out. She looked into your eyes as you looked back. Your soft (y/e/c) eyes staring into hers. You both felt a tug, a small spark between you, as you both leaned in

"Wednesday and y/n? Principle weems would like to see you both"
The nurse said, peaking through the door, before she left leaving you and Wednesday to gather your things and go to weems office.