Woe is the lonliest number part 8

Third person pov
As Wednesday woke from the vision she gasped for air, she had seen it all. Everything. All the times Rowan had hurt you, all the times he had tried to kill her, she witnessed him go mad.
You are both back at nevermore now, walking to the library.
"Willa.. what is it we are looking for again?"
You asked as thing crawled onto your shoulder.
"A book I keep seeing in my visions"
"Well what does it-"
You were cut off as Wednesday shushed you. You both walked into the library and you saw 2 vampires making out or 'fanging' as they call it.
"Ew gross!"
You whisper shouted and hid your face in Wednesdays shoulder. Wednesday didn't push you away.
"Ehem"
Wednesday coughed.
"This is a library it is no place for public displays of affection."
She spoke flatly.
"Oh come on! Tell me you've never mad out with someone before"
One vamp kid said
"I have plenty of times."
Wednesday lied.
"Now leave"
She said in an intimidating tone.
"Or what?"
The vamp girl said. Suddenly Wednesday grabbed you by the hand and whispered
"Just go with it"
She kissed you. Shock came across your face but you kissed back, eventually closing your eyes. Wednesday deepened the kiss, pushing you back up against a book shelf. You were in pure bliss and ass you pulled apart you realized the vamp kids were long gone.
"Wednesday-"
You tried to say but just then mrs. Thornhill came in and Wednesday pushed you behind a bookshelf. You hid and stayed quiet as they started talking.
"I don't usually find students in here looking for actual books. Most sneak in to make out."
"I accidentally walked in on two vampires fanging. I can't unsee that."
"Is there something I can help you find?"
"Have you seen this before?
It's a watermark from a book I'm looking for."
Wednesday shows the image to Thronhill.
"I think it's the symbol to an old student society. Um... The Nightshades?"
"Like the deadly flower. Color me intrigued."
"I was told they disbanded years ago."
Thornhill explained.
"Any idea why?"
Wednesday questioned.
"Nope, sorry. I was very impressed with your answers in class today."
"My mother is a carnivorous plant aficionado. I assume I get my red thumb from her."
"Are you and your mother close?"
"Like two inmates sentenced to life on the same cell block."
Wednesday said flatly.
"I know it can't be easy... showing up mid-semester.
I've been here a year and a half, and I still feel like an outsider."
"Because you're the only normie on the staff? Enid told me."
Wednesday asked. She was intrigued.
"To tell you the truth, I've never really fit in anywhere. Too odd for the normies, not odd enough for the outcasts. I thought Nevermore would be different, but there's still a handful of teachers who will barely acknowledge me."
Thornhill said sadly.
I act as if I don't care if people dislike me. Deep down... I secretly enjoy it."
Wednesday said.
"Never lose that, Wednesday."
"Lose what?"
"The ability to not let others define you. It's a gift."
"Doesn't always feel that way."
"The most interesting plants grow in the shade. And if you ever need anyone to talk to, the door to the conservatory is always open."
Suddenly some dust got into your nose and you let out a small sneeze. You froze. Thornhill just smiled.
"Have a good night Wednesday... you too Y/n"
She said as she walked away.
You blushed as she left.
"Sorry Willa"
"It's fine, but slip up again and I cannot guarantee your safety."
You just smile and kiss her on the cheek.
"Whatever you say, but what's the watermark?"
Wednesday shows you the watermark and you realize you've seen it before. The hideout that Rowan always went to. He never taught you how to enter though.
"I know where it is."