Wednesdays child if full of woe -part 5

Third person pov
It was a little later. You were dressed in a comfortable pair of jeans and an amber sweater with a white shirt underneath. Your (y/h/c) hair was brushed but not in any particular style. All students had to attend this fair and you weren't ready at all. Tonight was the night Rowan planned to kill Wednesday. You have to find a way to save her.

(Time skip)

You were at the fair standing next to Enid. Wednesday had told you she was leaving and not coming back. Enid walked away and Wednesday turned to you.
"Don't miss me too much y/l/n"
"Wouldn't dream of it Addams"
You began to tear up and Wednesday took notice, tilting her head slightly in question.
"Wednesday I have to tell-"
"Hey Wednesday we have to make this fast. My dad hit me with a curfew"
You were cut off by Tyler. He wasn't a stranger to you. You had seen him from time to time working at the weathervane.
"Oh hey y/n"
"Hi Tyler."
You sighed.
"I've got some dead weight to lose"
Wednesday says, referring to weems. She dragged you towards the balloon pop stand and picked up a few darts, throwing them and perfectly hitting all the balloons.
"What was it you needed to tell me?"
Wednesday said with a raised eyebrow.
"It's about Ro-"
"If you get any better at that your going to end up taking home a whole pack"
Xavier said. You were interrupted once again and you were starting to get irritated.
"Pandas don't run in packs. They prefer solitude." You remark, glaring at Xavier.
"Subtle hint taken."
Xavier said back. Wednesday had the smallest smirk on her face but quickly dropped it. Xavier then turned to Wednesday.
"You waiting on anyone? Who's the lucky guy..." he trails off and glances at y/n
"Or girl..?"
He finishes.
"If you must know I'm leaving and I'm not coming back."
Said Wednesday.
"Where are you going?"
Xavier questioned, but Wednesday replied quickly
"That's on a need to know basis"
You began to zone out until you saw Tyler approaching.
"Am I interrupting something?" He asked. Xavier let out an annoyed huff and said
"No. Your not."
Before storming away. Wednesday turned to the man who was handing her the panda and gave him $20
"You see that sad,lonely, woman over there? She needs this pathetic validation more than I do. Mind distracting her for me?"
The man nodded, taking the money and began walking to weems. When you turned around Wednesday had already left with Tyler. You huffed in irritation and you turned to see weems looking around for Wednesday questioningly. You tensed as you saw Rowan. He glared at you and stormed off. You began to follow him and saw Wednesday run into him, falling until Tyler caught her. You knew she was having a vision and you rushed over. When she returned to consciousness she ran to chase after Rowan.
"Rowan come back!"
Rowan ran into the woods and Wednesday followed.
"Wednesday no!"
You yelled following the two, running into the woods. You had tripped and cut your already bruised leg. You got up and found them just in time for you to see Rowan using his telekinesis to hold Wednesday against a tree, choking her. He was showing her the picture his mother drew
"My mother drew this when she was in nevermore! She was a powerful seer. She said it was my destiny to kill this girl if she ever came to nevermore and save the school."
You notice it wasn't the full picture. Only the side with the girl was torn out of the book.
"Rowan stop!"
You yelled. He looked up at you and used his telekinesis to throw u against the tree near Wednesday.
"YOU! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF MY WAY"
He began choking you, you couldn't breathe. You were begging and pleading for him to let go. You began to lose consciousness as you heard Wednesday yell
"Y/N! STAY AWAKE! ROWAN LET HER GO!"
Suddenly you felt him release you and everything went black.