Visiting Freddy's

Y/N's POV:
I wake up feeling like the absolute worst today, no wonder since I had worked very hard cleaning that last client's house the other day.

It's my day off today, so after a hot shower I was getting my F/C sweatshirt and black pants on and went inside my "lovely" R/C (random colour) car.

Should I go there?
Is it safe?
Will I find him?

These thoughts were circling inside my head as I was suddenly hearing sirens

Oh god damn it.

A cop was right behind me, great.
I pull over and the cop gets out of their car, the cop had messy blonde hair and light brown eyes.

"What seems to be the problem officer?" I try to hide the fact I was checking him out

"Do you have any idea how fast you were going ma'am?" Damn his voice was deep.

"No sir, could you tell me what is wrong?"I try to act as calm as possible as I was probably getting a ticket.

"You we're going 120 miles per hour on a school zone ma'am." He looked disappointed as he leaned towards my window

"Licence and registration please." I go into my purse and pull out my driver's license and my registration and hand it to the cop.

"I apologize by the way, my mom is in the hospital and it has not been a good week for me." This was half true, but mom will be out in a week.

The cop... he looked down at me with shocked eyes. But he still hands me a ticket, my licence and my registration back.

"That trick has been pulled so many times I can't even count, next time you want to try and get out of a ticket please make sure you come up with a logical lie."

I sigh as I stare at the 200$ ticket I got, there goes half my pay.

I drive to where I needed to go, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I needed to see if he was back after all.

I calmly stepped inside the kid's entertainment place to be greeted by the smell of pizza, the sound of children laughing and the sight of a man at the desk.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where fantasy and fun come to life." He mumbled, I guess he doesn't like working here.

"Can I have two slices of (favourite pizza) with a side of (favorite drink) please?" I managed to blurt out.

"That will be 5$"

I hand my 5$ bill to the man behind the cashier and he let me inside to the main area I see the fazbear crew first hand playing their part on the stage and walking around like how they were programmed to do.

I sit down at an empty table and tried to ignore the sounds of children playing while I waited for my order or him.

While I was waiting, something tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hello, how are you doing?" It was a tall man, he sounded British he had beautiful grey-ish-black hair and blue eyes.

"I am fine, sorry do I know you?" I was confused why this man was speaking to me, of all people. I twirl my H/L  H/C a bit as I was waiting for the stranger to respond.

"I have never seen you around here, my name is William Afton by the way." He stated. I was getting cold feet as he stated his name, it was him. The man I have been looking for and came back here just for.

"My name is Y/N L/N, it's nice to see you again William" I smile warmly as he gives a shocked expression.

"Y/N, it's been so long. How have you been?" William is still in a state of shock, I guess he wasn't expecting I would come back.

William and I have talked during his break, it was very interesting to know that Henry was doing somewhat okay even after his daughter was found dead, his wife left him and took his only other child.

It was getting later and later, William's break was over and I was getting ready to leave but someone tapped my shoulder.

"Do not trust him"
"You don't know what he's done"
"You will be used trash"

What could that mean?

A/N: this is edited bc I didn't like the cussing