Is this love?

Y/N's POV:
William and I were dating for a few months, we both got to know each other better after... that night.

William is clung to me however... I still don't know if I truly love him... his dominant side is very rough, and Cassidy just wants me to break his heart so suddenly. I get I'm supposed to do that but I just can't bring myself to...

One day I walk into the pizzeria and ask where William is, they said he was in the safe room so I walk inside...

I see a corpse.

Cassidy was right, William was a bad person, an evil person, a child murderer for god sake!

"Y/N... I-"
He pleaded, trying to make an excuse for why he was stuffing a kid inside Bonnie the Purple Bunny.

I step bad, not wanting to die in his hand. The man who my best friend told me not to trust was now covered in blood. Time seems to freeze as I try and run, but he was already there.

"Please love... let me explain myself."

The knife was near my neck as he spoke, the child's blood on my neck. I wonder if it was worth it, doing this with William and playing him. I remember Cassidy's deal once again and think to myself.

"Is this really worth it?"

Maybe...
Maybe.
Maybe?
Maybe not...
Do I want to?
I want to...
I want to.
I want to?
I don't want to.
I really don't want to!

I get snapped out of my thoughts when William kisses me again, the moment felt like fireworks... but something was missing from the show... the main show.. trust.

My trust for William Afton has shattered. I don't know if I love him anymore, but now I know Cassidy is real and she will be pissed.

I pull away from the kiss, feeling like the worst women in the world.

"You finally realize he doesn't love you?"

"Yes."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for another short chapter, but the book is going to end soon if I find the motivation.