An ending (3/3) (FINAL)

Y/N couldn't just choose! She had a life, she felt like what William did was wrong. But she also loved him to bits, she felt like he was a purple cherry blossom in the middle of a dark winter.

"I can't choose! I don't want to hurt anyone! Why was I selected... why?" Y/N said, her own heart breaking as she ran out the room.

"Y/N wait! Please... come back!" William cried, his heart breaking too.

Cassidy just smirked, nobody but William could see her and she was happy William's heart was broken. She was about to give Y/N her reward of piece when she realized something was wrong. So she waited in Y/N's room, patiently.

————————————————————

Y/N didn't come to her room, she went to the shut down Freddy's location where she found William... he was springlocked. Dead. She couldn't believe her eyes as she hugged the bloody mess and let out a scream of agony.

"WILLIAM! PLEASE... BE ALIVE!" Y/N lifted the head of the suit off and saw William had no pulse. He was dead for real... Y/N let out a cry of agony as she kisses the corpse (gross) and she pulls out a rope and steps on a chair...

——————————————————
30 years later...
——————————————————

William woke up, feeling very light headed as he looked at himself. His heart stopped beating but he was still alive.

The eyelash from the night with Y/N was still there, on his now decayed thigh.

"Wow... looks like the remnant worked..." William chuckled to himself as he looked up, a hanged body of someone he couldn't recognize until he saw their F/C jacket laying on the floor... it was Y/N.

"No... NO! Y/N!"

William let out a cry of agony as he walked towards the corpse, hugging it as he let it down. He now drags it with him whenever he's around, whenever a body part falls he picks up and puts in one of the holes in the suit. Soon he awoke in Fazbear's frights as he noticed someone he thought he'd never see again. He picked up Y/N's head which is missing an eyelash and said.

"Looks like your finally gonna meet Michael..."

————————————————————

354 words! And I'm finally done this story, thank you for reading. Btw this is the true ending.