Left home

Aizawa pov
"It's my fault" I started to say to myself as I sat down on my couch pinching my nose.

Class quickly left after that and Hizashi said they could take her for a sleepover.

Aizawa: "It's my fault"

Hizashi: it's no-

Aizawa: it is! I forgot my own god damn sons birthday! And just used it for our daughters that we've barely had for a week!

Hizashi: sho

Aizawa: I-I don't k-now anymore what's wrong with me...

Aizawa: the things I told him...

Hizashi: I'm sure he's okay do you want me to check on him?

Aizawa: please...

Hizashi: okay

No one's pov
Hizashi walked up the stairs to midoriyas room when he opened the door he found midoriyas window opened and a not (I forgot to add it in the last chapter.)

Eraserhead and present mic
I remember when you actually remembered me and noticed me.

Did you know I haven't been eating to see if you guys would notice!?

Did you know I tried to talk about how I felt?

Did you even know it was my birthday?

And when were you reading this... it's 8:14 pm right now... how long did it take for you guys to notice I was gone?

Hizashi looked at the time and now seen the it was 9:28 it took them over an hour to notice.

Hizashi ran downstairs to Aizawa

Hizashi: he's gone...

Aizawa: what?

Hizashi: our son, he's gone

Midoriyas pov

As I raced through Japan, out of breath, tears in my eyes, and a pain in my heart.

While i was running I found my self in an alleyway behind a building as I look around I found a pile of boxes and one of them had free  on it.

Realization hit me and I remembered when
Da-Aizawa told me about where he found me and if I was ever curious he would go with me to see it.

I always said no and he always mentioned he would always be there for me and never leave me.

"If he would ever leave me where is he now" I say to myself. Starting to get mad and sad

Tears started rolling down my face, chills sent down my spine, I started to sweat, I felt so numb but yet I was shaking. I grabbed a wall for balance as I started to get dizzy and nauseas from my breathing not being as normal as it should be.

I slide down the wall crying my eyes out scared of what's happening.

"I'm SoRrY pLeA-"

"I wAnT mY dAds"

I say to my self with shaking words crying it my knees

I flinch at a touch a my shoulder

"No we're sorry Midoriya..."

Okay why am I the writer and excited
to see what happens next 💀

Pleas leave suggestions