Chapter 4

~

(sorry I literally forgot how to play Candyland so I give a timeskip)

Everyone starts playing until someone had made it to the end first.. Surprisingly it was.. Tubbo even though he was on his phone most of the time not paying attention to the game.

Everyone was surprised at it confused to say the least.

Tubbo shrugs and goes back to his phone, "Eh.. Just simple luck I guess."

Freddie yawns "I think I'll head to bed you guys can go play some video games."

Purpled joins to what Freddie had said, "I think I'll go to bed too."

Aimsey says goodnight to the two.

So does everyone else.

Billzo says after the two went to sleep, "So... Does anyone want to still play video games??"

Ranboo suggested, "I got a game we should play Phasmophobia?? Just a suggestion."

Billzo says scared, "NO I HATE THAT GAME I HATE THOSE BLOODY GHOSTS!!"

Ranboo responds, "Bill it's fine you can not play it if you want."

Bill said with a confident voice, "Y'KNOW WHAT I'LL PLAY IT."

They all go in Tommy's room to play the game. Tubbo and Aimsey on the floor while Bill in a chair. Tommy and Ranboo sitting on the edge of Tommy's bed, Tom near his pillow Ranboo on the other side of the bed.

Aimsey yawns, "I might go to sleep after a round or two, I'm getting a little bit sleepy."

Tommy asks, "Does anyone want the vr set sorry I only have one."

Ranboo responds, "I can if you don't want it?"

Tommy lends the vr set to Ranboo, "Sure I wouldn't mind."

Tommy grabs a controller, "Me and Aimsey have the two controllers, Bill you want the computer?"

Bill just simply nods.

Tubbo grabs his phone, "I'll play with my phone."

Ranboo puts on the vr set, "Mkay I will set a lobby."

Everyone gets in the lobby.

Ranboo asks, "Does anyone have money I have 279?"

Tubbo responds, "I have 47."

Bill also does too, "32."

Tommy and Aimsey at the same time, "I HAVE 55!" "13..!"

Ranboo sighs bit surprised also looking at everyones levels, "I guess I have to get the stuff."

Aimsey looks at their own level, "COME ON WHY DO I HAVE THE LOWEST LEVEL?!? I'M ON LEVEL 7!!" Tommy laughs at how low their level is.

Bill whines, "I AM 3 OFF FROM GETTING THE UV FLASHLIGHTTT..!!"

Aimsey responds to Bill, "I can't buy anything at least you're close to getting something."

Tubbo says, "I'll buy the Ghost writing book."

Tommy proudly says, "I GOT THE SPIRIT BOX!"

Ranboo says, "I got everything we need. Pick a place we should do then ready up."

Ranboo suggests, "We can pick 13 Willow Street." The room filled up with agreement.

Ranboo asks, "Everyone ready up. ALSO. NO ONE TOUCH THE CRUCIFIX." Everybody ready's up and Ranboo presses start. They all spawn in the van grabbing stuff they want.

Tommy reads the name if the ghost, "Ghost's name is Spencer White."

Bill laughs, "Weird name."

Ranboo presses the button to open the van door.

Aimsey excited, "LETS BEAT THESES GHOSTS ASSES!!"

Ranboo pumped up holding the crucifix in their hand, "HELL YEAH!!!" Everyone steps out of the van Bill a bit hesitant to.

They all walk in the house with a eerie feeling.

~

(511 words)

FIRST CHAPTER WITHOUT THE CHARACTER AI!!

Do you like this better then without the ai?

I might do all the chapters without it too!!