Chapter 10

~

Tommy's pov

Me and Ranboo stop hugging but I keep having those thoughts. Do I like Ranboo? I never had theses feelings around them until now. Why would I have the thoughts now?? I should just forget it it really shouldn't be a problem.

I go over to the cats and Tubbo the cats are done eating and both immediately jump on me. I pet them both until I realized we all are still in the alley. "Guys?" Tubbo responds with a hm.

"We are all still in the alley."

"I feel as we should go now it's 8:20 pm now" I checked my phone.

"Mhm it is getting late." Ranboo yawns but can barely hear it.

We all get up and I grab the groceries Ranboo picking up the older cat. Tubbo the younger. We agreed to go back to my home. I unlock the door and we head inside. For a VERY odd reason Techno, Phil, & Wil are in MY house.

I put the groceries on the counter in the kitchen and take out the cat supplies. I put down the food bowls next to each other and grab a bowl in a cupboard because I realized I didn't get a water bowl. I fill the water up and put it down next to the others.

Ranboo and Tubbo put the cats down and they storm over to the water. I grab more groceries and put them in the fridge and freezer. I go over and grab the two bags and put them on the handle of the pantry door.

Wilbur whispering in Tubbo's ear and looking at me and Ran. Is he talking about me??? man I'm tired now.. I go to my room and plop down on my bed, flick my lightswitch off and drift off.

~

Tubbo's pov

I noticed how strange Ranboo and Tom were in the alley. Tommy kept staring while talking to me and Ranboo. Something is definitely off about Tommy.. he probably is just worried about what happened to Ran.

While we were walking back to Tom's house he was looking at Ranboo well mainly his face. Then looking down at the concrete.

We arrived at Tom's house and let down the cat. I look up to see Wilbur perfect he should know something about his behavior they are like brothers after all! I walk over to him. He greets me and I tell him we should speak somewhere else.

We head to the living room and sit on the sofa. He asks why I need him. "So Ranboo and Tommy have been acting... weird.."

"How so?"

"Tom keeps looking at Ranboo and not talking."

"Has either of them been clingy around each other more often?"

"Well yes but Tommy is probably worried about him and everything happening." Wilbur just thinks about the information no speaking for a minute. He signals me to come closer to him.